.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

Solve the Differential Equation

dy/dx =5x+y;  y(0)=0.5 in the interval [0,0.5] using Euler’s Method by taking h=0.1

i) 50% marks will be deducted of those students, who will send their solution file through email after the due date.

ii) In case of any inconvenience, Click here for the guidelines about pasting the solution on GDB forum.

Share This With Friends......

How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

Find Your Subject Study Group & Join.

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

This Content Originally Published by a member of VU Students.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

+ Safety Guidelines for New + Site FAQ & Rules + Safety Matters

+ Important for All Members Take a Look + Online Safety

Views: 4480

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Replies to This Discussion

I've done ^_^

Really :O 

cool hope u will share it with others.

Last Date extended

now last date is 14-02-2017

In the handouts, on page 190 (of soft copy) there is an Example of Euler's Method, this question of GDB is exactly the same. Try to solve it, if there occurs any problem, tell me, I'll help you out and share my solution as well. :)

i example y'=x+y nd in gdb questiion is dy/dx =5x+y

y' and dy/dx are the same things.

Zaynab thanks for sharing 

Note for All Members: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

my answer is

Here is the value of t=0.5 is = 1.0587

any one solved then please match the result.

my answer is 1.7435 

me ne x ki value k sath 5 bi lagaya he mtlb multiply kiya he is it true ?????????????

because (5x4+y4) = (5*0.4+1.05255)=0.305255 ek part ka ye bnta he agr es me y4 ki value add ker den to phr answer 1.357805 ata he kiya ye theek he agr nai to phr correction ker do 

My answer is      6.62375

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Member of The Month

1. + ATHER

Gujranwala, Pakistan