Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

STA-301 Midterm Important Subjective of Past Papers Solved with Concepts and Interpretation...

Note: Practice Is very necessary to solve these kind of questions and once you will go through from all the formulas then it will be easy to solve these questions and it will help also to solve the objective like mcq's and short questions

Views: 5835

Replies to This Discussion

Note: Practice Is very necessary to solve these kind of questions and once you will go through from all the formulas then it will be easy to solve these questions and it will help also to solve the objective like mcq's and short questions

help me tomorrow. when i taking quiz of sta301.

sir tell me about short questions, and quizees about papers.

Agar kisi ko koi bhi question me smjh na ay to wo yahan easily question ka nmber bta k apni problem or concept poooch sakta hay  

superb .................information

ap ne poore notes bnae hove hn...

i need quizzes of sta301 tomorrow held in lms. plz help me .

sir mera prsoo sta301 ka paper hea odj+sub ke traye krwaa dein aap

GOOd ShaRinG  ,, ,,,, K33P iT Up........!!

Thanks and best of luck 

wao nice very good work

Thanks 

adul reham ansari very well nd fantastic....nd thnx soooooooo much shr me in these qustions....

RSS

QUICK ACCESS Links

Latest Activity In Main Forum

Newest Discussions In Main Forum

Most Popular Discussion

-----------------------------------------------

Latest Activity In Study Groups

Study Groups Subject Code Wise

Find Your Subject Study Group

Latest Activity

+ Ansa posted discussions
2 minutes ago
Ume Chughtai replied to محمد شہروز منیر(BScs 5th semest)'s discussion Assignment 3 will be opened on July 19, 2016 and due date of assignment submission will be July 25 , 2016 in the group MCM301 Communication skills
3 minutes ago
Ume Chughtai joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
3 minutes ago
kiran liked Zain's discussion Bicharna Hai To Khushi Se Bichroo.....
12 minutes ago
+ BlueFlame updated their profile
12 minutes ago
Kiran Shahzadi replied to +''_Dua_''+'s discussion cs408 Assignment 3 in the group CS408 Human Computer Interaction
15 minutes ago
Profile IconKiran Shahzadi, + ☆● Dąŋı Ҡɧąŋ ●☆ + and 3 other members joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
15 minutes ago
♥ƑȺŘɌɄҜǶ ӃẶḾɃȎӇ♥ replied to Anjum Nawaz's discussion Cs301 assignment # 3 Due date 25/07/2016 in the group CS301 Data Structures
17 minutes ago
αℓє¢!α replied to °ƻαɦɤα°'s discussion دوسروں سے آگے بڑھ جانے کا ہنر
21 minutes ago
Profile IconNamra bs b.ed, Muhammad Adeel and Usman MIT mc110404833 joined Virtual University of Pakistan
36 minutes ago
Zain ul haq replied to Saroo Butt's discussion CS401 Assignment no.3 in the group CS401 Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming
38 minutes ago
+ мυsкαη(sιт) replied to Emerald (Web Designer)'s discussion Intended Readers: All eligible students whose viva exam is due in current semester (Spring 2016)
40 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service