.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

aiman baloch
  • Female
  • mianwali
  • Pakistan
  • b.s math
Share

Aiman baloch's Friends

  • + "αуѕн " нαι∂єя кнαη
  • + ! ! ! ( CS619 ) + ! +

aiman baloch's Discussions

come on frndz tell me

Started this discussion. Last reply by aiman baloch yesterday. 17 Replies

past paperz k link share kr dn plzzzzz,,,,r ye bhi btaen k mid k past krn ya final k kis c zeada faida ho gaContinue

suno ji

Started this discussion. Last reply by + "αуѕн " нαι∂єя кнαη on Sunday. 8 Replies

mdb mn fellows k cmnt kesy open hty hn???Continue

sub jaldi c yahan aen mjy suggesion dn

Started this discussion. Last reply by aiman baloch yesterday. 28 Replies

mny mth102 k 22 lecture kr leay ab midterm ki preparation k liay koi suggesion dn mjhy k ab kia krn,sbka suggesion alag hna chaeay,,,,Continue

gdb

Started this discussion. Last reply by + mOon(✿◕ ‿ ◕✿) on Saturday. 2 Replies

1st assighnments r gdb,quizzes mostly kity lecture mn c aa skty hnContinue

Gifts Received

Gift

aiman baloch has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

aiman baloch's Page

Latest Activity

aiman baloch replied to + "αуѕн " нαι∂єя кнαη's discussion How to Make a Website in 10mints -Simple & Easy
"hmmm that's good"
12 hours ago
aiman baloch replied to + "αуѕн " нαι∂єя кнαη's discussion Tips To Improve Memory in the group Health and Beauty tips...
"hmmmmmmmmmm"
12 hours ago
aiman baloch joined + mOon(✿◕ ‿ ◕✿)'s group
Thumbnail

Health and Beauty tips...

tips which change UR life within a few days...!!See More
12 hours ago
aiman baloch replied to + "αуѕн " нαι∂єя кнαη's discussion اب اور حقیقت کیا لکھوں اس دور کے مخلص یاروں کی؟
"ok"
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to aiman baloch's discussion come on frndz tell me
"ok"
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to aiman baloch's discussion come on frndz tell me
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to aiman baloch's discussion come on frndz tell me
"chal ab kuch ni pochn g"
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to aiman baloch's discussion come on frndz tell me
"why no need"
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to aiman baloch's discussion come on frndz tell me
"thnkuu"
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to aiman baloch's discussion come on frndz tell me
"thnku"
yesterday
aiman baloch posted discussions
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to ▌general♥'s discussion Passing Criteria for VU Students (Simple & Easy)
"mid mn minimum 20% hny chaean r final mn 30% total 50% wala pas hy "
yesterday
aiman baloch commented on +αттιтυ∂є ρяιи¢є's blog post خاندانی آدمی کی پہچان کا طریقہ
"hmmmmmmm nice"
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to + "αуѕн " нαι∂єя кнαη's discussion اب اور حقیقت کیا لکھوں اس دور کے مخلص یاروں کی؟
"ahaaan  hm to wesy bhi hr wqt apka sr khaty rhty hn dearagr ye bhi km lgta hy to kuch r sochn"
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to + mOon(✿◕ ‿ ◕✿)'s discussion fast technOlogy..!!! :D :D :p
"dd is mn koi buri bt to ni,, khush hna chaeay k hr kam mn ladies 1st hn"
yesterday
aiman baloch replied to + mOon(✿◕ ‿ ◕✿)'s discussion fast technOlogy..!!! :D :D :p
"hhhhhhhh bilkul thk kaha dear,,,"
yesterday

Profile Information

City:
mianwali
Study Program
b.s math
Semester
1
Specialization (Like HRM, Management, Finance, Marketing, Banking, MIS etc)
math
VUSTUDENTS is strictly for educational assistance to students of Virtual University of Pakistan and other educational institutes. Offensive, adult content, advertisement, spamming, promotion of other sites & groups, sharing contact details publically, violation of Moral & Ethical Code of Conduct will not be permitted. Non-Compliance to any of these will result in deletion of profile without warning. Do you Agree ?
Yes

Comment Wall (1 comment)

You need to be a member of Virtual University of Pakistan to add comments!

Join Virtual University of Pakistan

At 10:23am on April 17, 2018, Qaiser said…
Welcome Aiman Blouch to ning World of education and entertainment
 
 
 

© 2018   Created by +~Malik~.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service