.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....   .... Find Your Subject Study Group & Join ....  

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Study Groups By Subject code Wise (Click Below on your university link & Join Your Subject Group)

[ + VU Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]  [ + COMSATS Virtual Campus Study Groups Subject Code Wise ]

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com?Search Here

General Discussion (14,480)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VU Alumni Website Launched

Virtual University is pleased to announce that VU Alumni website has been launched for VU Graduates. VU Alumni is the fraternity to having…

Started by ♥♥Let it Grow♥♥

0 Nov 30, 2012

Can anyone tell me what is the criteria to become the team member ??

Can anyone tell me what is the criteria of becoming the team member on this forum?? I am now Active Member and achieved this in a very shor…

Started by + ѕyed ĸιng

5 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by + ѕyed ĸιng

MIT Past papers

please post past mid term papers of CS401 - Computer Architecture and Assembly Language Programming CS403 - Database Management Systems CS…

Started by maria khalid

1 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by maria khalid

soc101

A sensible approach is to pay attention to both inherited traits and learned behavior in seeking a full rationalization of human behavior.…

Started by nida butt

1 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by shumailasohotra

Midnight Developers, it's time!!

Published On:  Tuesday, November 27, 2012       Do you have an app or game idea that will not only challenge the skills of…

Started by + M.Tariq Malik

5 Nov 29, 2012

New Darama Serial

Started by + ((( Ĕɱᾄαᾗ )))

20 Nov 28, 2012

Want to donate my first Semester Books..

Dear All I want to donate my first semester MBA books. Whoever things he/she is needy enough can send me a PM and I will send the books to…

Started by Ata ul Munim

0 Nov 28, 2012

Second GDB Strategic Management Last Date 30th November 2012

Topic: External AssessmentLearning Objectives: · To highlight the external factors that can have an impact on company’s operations· To enli…

Started by Raja Aamir

0 Nov 28, 2012

MGT 603 Second GDB Last Date 30h November 2012

opic: External Assessment Learning Objectives: · To highlight the external factors that can have an impact on company’s operations · To…

Started by Raja Aamir

0 Nov 28, 2012

PAK RISHTA....MESSAGE OF THE DAY..

Started by Muhammad Anwar

2 Nov 27, 2012

RSS

Forum Categorizes

Job's & Careers (Latest Jobs)

Admissions (Latest Admissons)

Scholarship (Latest Scholarships)

Internship (Latest Internships)

VU Study

Other Universities/Colleges/Schools Help

::::::::::: More Categorizes :::::::::::

Latest Activity

amjad ali replied to sweety bba six semester's discussion MCM 301 GDB NO: 1LAST DATE Friday, July 28, 2017 in the group MCM301 Communication skills
21 minutes ago
amjad ali replied to sweety bba six semester's discussion MCM 301 GDB NO: 1LAST DATE Friday, July 28, 2017 in the group MCM301 Communication skills
23 minutes ago
amjad ali joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
23 minutes ago
ٹمبکٹو updated their profile
28 minutes ago
Profile IconAayizakhan and Neha Ali joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
37 minutes ago
Pretty girl replied to sweety bba six semester's discussion MCM 301 GDB NO: 1LAST DATE Friday, July 28, 2017 in the group MCM301 Communication skills
40 minutes ago
Muhammad Azeem liked Muhammad Azeem's discussion cs508 Assignment No 3 full solution
50 minutes ago
Muhammad Azeem liked Muhammad Azeem's discussion cs508 Assignment No 3 full solution
51 minutes ago
Muhammad Azeem added a discussion to the group CS508 Modern Programming Languages
52 minutes ago
posted a status
"گواہ رهنا. . ... وہ روے گا بہت..... . اک بار ہمیہن مر تو جانے دو."
57 minutes ago
+ "αяsαℓ "๓๏ภรtєг" replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion Share Your Stories About Ning's Journey With Us as We Completing 08 Years Of Excellence on 04 August 2017
59 minutes ago
Asfand Allahyar replied to BS IT 7th (LMS)'s discussion CS508 Assignment 3 has been uploaded. Its due date is July 27, 2017 COVERING LECTURES 31 to 34 in the group CS508 Modern Programming Languages
1 hour ago

Member of The Month

1. + ansa

rwp, Pakistan

© 2017   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service