We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

seltzer's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"as i said before there wasn't any WHY up in the question thats why i didn't attach  …"

seltzer replied Jan 10, 2011 to WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE MURDER OF GOVERNOR PUNJAB...........................

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

"i can say the same for u! that u don't want to understand either! and the names that…"

seltzer replied Jan 10, 2011 to WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE MURDER OF GOVERNOR PUNJAB...........................

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

"law 302 and law 420 they are implemented after verification and proof  but in case o…"

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

"why do u have to  mention other religions  who  cares  whether there punishments is…"

seltzer replied Jan 9, 2011 to WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE MURDER OF GOVERNOR PUNJAB...........................

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

"The Messenger of Allah (SWT) was once passing through a lane, a woman emptied her ga…"

seltzer replied Jan 9, 2011 to WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE MURDER OF GOVERNOR PUNJAB...........................

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

"" Governer ka sb sa bara jurm jo usa qatal krna k lia kafi tha wo hachristian woman…"

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

"is he anywhere saying something ill to our prophet Muhammad ( P.B.U.H)  that this fa…"

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

" "

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

"Hmm justifying one’s anwer with good reasons has the sign of nobel society! Then I g…"

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

"what ...i never said that! he mudered  governer punjab without any explanation!  u d…"

seltzer replied Jan 8, 2011 to WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THE MURDER OF GOVERNOR PUNJAB...........................

152 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Zeeshan Ahmed

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service