We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Ommer Khan's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"My course is BS(CS) sem 2. I intend to take 7 courses in this semster. but when I se…"

Ommer Khan replied Apr 1, 2013 to How To Get Excellent Grades In VU (Guidelines For New Students)

53 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by ++ Miss khan

"very well cleared. and one more thing that I'd like to ask u is that what is the max…"

Ommer Khan replied Apr 1, 2013 to How To Get Excellent Grades In VU (Guidelines For New Students)

53 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by ++ Miss khan

"what is the role of MDB in final grading?"

53 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by ++ Miss khan

"how many courses in a semester we can select? Is it depend on credit hours limit?I'v…"

Ommer Khan replied Apr 1, 2013 to VU Course Selection - Rules, Procedure & Improvement of D Grade Papers

145 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by +@$w@ "MIT"

"dude could u plz tell me we can study 15 crdt hours per sem or we can exceed the loa…"

Ommer Khan replied Mar 28, 2013 to VU Course Selection - Rules, Procedure & Improvement of D Grade Papers

145 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by +@$w@ "MIT"

"I got that. bt my question is kia is k b marks hoty hain? if yes then how its is gra…"

Ommer Khan replied Mar 27, 2013 to Important Information For VU Students (Must Read All) What to Do to be Eligible For Degree?

121 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Exam Final TERM

"what is the role of MDB? is it considered to be graded?"

Ommer Khan replied Mar 26, 2013 to Important Information For VU Students (Must Read All) What to Do to be Eligible For Degree?

121 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Exam Final TERM

"well I hope so.... aj lag jaega pata"

Ommer Khan replied Mar 26, 2013 to VU Course Selection - Rules, Procedure & Improvement of D Grade Papers

145 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by +@$w@ "MIT"

"mere course selection mai you r not eligible q likha aarha ha?"

Ommer Khan replied Mar 25, 2013 to VU Course Selection - Rules, Procedure & Improvement of D Grade Papers

145 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by +@$w@ "MIT"

"what about the regular student? they said you should follow the prescribed scheme. a…"

Ommer Khan replied Mar 25, 2013 to VU Course Selection - Rules, Procedure & Improvement of D Grade Papers

145 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by +@$w@ "MIT"

RSS

Latest Activity

+ "αяsαℓ " Ќąƶµяɨ •" replied to Nauman Abrar's discussion Koi Senior Banda?
3 minutes ago
Nauman Abrar posted a discussion
10 minutes ago
Profile IconZahid, maida, Mr Khan and 3 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
45 minutes ago
+.Ãŋɠɜʆḁ.+ replied to +.Ãŋɠɜʆḁ.+'s discussion mcm301 GDB in the group MCM301 Communication skills
1 hour ago
++"STrAnGeR"++ and Mehak are now friends
1 hour ago
+!"❀mσσn❀ "ꌗ" liked + !♛BLaiRe ♛!+'s blog post کشمیر کا نوحہ
1 hour ago
+!"❀mσσn❀ "ꌗ" liked Student's blog post No Title
1 hour ago
+!"❀mσσn❀ "ꌗ" liked Student's blog post No Title
1 hour ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service