We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ's Discussions (5,806)

Discussions Replied To (5691) Replies Latest Activity

"Technically, how can we call it a lake, if it doesnt contain water.   I still agree…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 27, 2018 to Solve This Riddle

10 May 30, 2018
Reply by ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ

"* Another classic piece of poetry * Mere Khudaya... Sawab dena to aik dena. Azab d…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 27, 2018 to !!! شاعری سے لگاؤ رکھنے والوں سے ایک بہترین شعر کی گزارش

123 Jun 2, 2018
Reply by M_Asim

" It's my most favorite poetry of Mohsin Naqvi "

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 27, 2018 to !!! شاعری سے لگاؤ رکھنے والوں سے ایک بہترین شعر کی گزارش

123 Jun 2, 2018
Reply by M_Asim

"1- The dog crossed through the bridge over to the other side of the river.  2- Both…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 27, 2018 to Solve This Riddle

10 May 30, 2018
Reply by ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ

"SomeOne Said: If you love something, Set it free... If it comes back to you, It was…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 27, 2018 to One Side Love

33 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by + “$ąяƒяąƶ ţąℓɨβ” +

"Happy BD 2u Buddy!"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 27, 2018 to нappy вιrтнday тo oυr ѕweeт мeмвer and ғrιend +мαdy

12 May 27, 2018
Reply by ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ

"All my share of recitations done. "

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 27, 2018 to An invitation to Complete Quran Sharif in Ramzan 2019 to all ning members.

2198 Jun 9
Reply by Preçîõûš

"I am quite confident that either your file doesn't exist at the prescribed path or i…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 24, 2018 to DosBox Error

5 Jan 31
Reply by MUHAMMAD WAQAS IFTIKHHAR

"Ms. Aimen, i know you now regularly are with us but what I am asking you is to kindl…"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 24, 2018 to An invitation to Complete Quran Sharif in Ramzan 2019 to all ning members.

2198 Jun 9
Reply by Preçîõûš

" CONGRATS!!! MAY YOUR LIVES BE BLESSED ETERNALLY....AMEEN"

ツβµŕɨeď€ʍʍÖツ replied May 24, 2018 to lets congratulate or pray for the happy new life for our sweetest moderater or my cutest friend sisters ❤❤❤

11 May 29, 2018
Reply by ϝ ι ყ α

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service