We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Iftikhar Mughal's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"+ ιмяαη ♥ үαqσσв(bscs)"

Iftikhar Mughal replied Jan 21, 2014 to Vote For Upcoming Mod

1020 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Ansa Shahid

"Thank you Faheem bhai, I am getting a lot of help from the files loaded by you as I…"

Iftikhar Mughal replied Jul 17, 2012 to ╰☆╮ Quick (Study Related Help) If U Need... REQUEST Here....... Like.... .... (___Past Papers___) ,Assign ,GDB,Quizz╰☆╮

989 Jan 29, 2019

"Really the ning is contributing a lot to knowledge. Congratulation and thanks to eve…"

Iftikhar Mughal replied Jun 24, 2012 to Vustudents.Ning Has Become The Pure Knowledge House and Rocking in all over the Pakistan and Overseas...Check Out the Glimpse of Success

39 Jan 1, 2013

"MGT211(Introduction To Business) I need to learn, how can I add discussion in proper…"

Iftikhar Mughal replied Jun 18, 2012 to GDB Topic to be tested: Marketing Mix

4 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by + M.Tariq Malik

"Question is very good, but teacher is teaching many students at a time, not a single…"

Iftikhar Mughal replied Jun 14, 2012 to Question By A Students ! What you think about it? give your comments about it.

48 Jan 1, 2013

"As we know, the world is global village. Now you can not prevent the society from ex…"

Iftikhar Mughal replied Feb 12, 2012 to Hamara Culture Kis Taraf Jaa Raha hy ....Zimedar Kon ?

124 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Assad Ali

"I am using Norton all the time since I started using computer July 1997. It is worki…"

Iftikhar Mughal replied Feb 12, 2012 to Which is the Best Antivirus and Why? Lets have a look

40 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by + sam

"Agree with you, "

Iftikhar Mughal replied Jan 9, 2012 to How Can We Raise the Standard of Our Own Virtual University

108 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by R. A. Khan

"Assalam o Alaiku Boycott will never bring change and it not a solution of problem. I…"

Iftikhar Mughal replied Nov 8, 2011 to The Most Important Question

34 Jan 1, 2013

"As we know the system is devloped in some where in 2002, and still we are using the…"

Iftikhar Mughal replied Nov 5, 2011 to What could be Improved in VU education system?

11 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Muslimah

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service