We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

All Discussions Tagged '-' (536)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VU Admissions Announcement - Fall 2019

Please note that admissions are open and the last date to apply for Fall 2019 Session is 25th September 2019.

Started by + M.Tariq Malik

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Assad Ali

EDU302 - Human Development and Learning....... Assignment No. 2.......Due Date: August 07, 2019

https://vustudents.ning.com/group/edu302-human-development-and-learning/forum/topics/edu302-human-development-and-learning-assignment-no-2-

Started by 彡JK彡 ❤️

4 Aug 8
Reply by 彡JK彡 ❤️

Pearl Qatar - New Luxurious Tourist Island

Pearl Qatar - New Luxurious Tourist Island Welcome to Qatar where the world’s most luxurious artificial island is located. The island is…

0 Jun 8

To Get Solution in Time ( Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes) - What You Do?

To Get Solution in Time ( Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes) - What You Do? To Get Solutions of Assignments, GDBs and Online Quizzes…

0 May 25

VU Spring 2019 Mid Term Examinations - Make your Date Sheet NOW!

VU Spring 2019 Mid Term Examinations - Make your Date Sheet NOW! Virtual University of Pakistan (VUP) Semester Spring 2019 Mid Term Examin…

0 May 8

SEMINAR: ENTREPRENEURSHIP - A CHALLENGING BUT REWARDING PROFESSION

The Student Startup Business Center of Virtual University of Pakistan is organizing a seminar titled “Entrepreneurship: A challenging but r…

0 May 2

Virtual University of Pakistan (VUP) Last Chance to Make Course Selection - Spring 2019 Till Monday, May 6, 2019

Virtual University of Pakistan (VUP) Last Chance to Make Course Selection - Spring 2019 Dear Students, It is hereby intimated that course s…

0 May 2

My Today Earning $5.24 - You Can Earn Like Me.

My Today Earning $5.24 - You Can Earn Like Me. You can also earn through this app. Steps 1 = click on the below link  https://www.hapoapp.…

0 Mar 5

Japanese Shiatsu For Anexity & Stress - Anxiety Reduction Techniques

Japanese Shiatsu For Anexity & Stress - Anxiety Reduction Techniques Source: Massageaholic.com

0 Sep 2, 2018

WOW!!! VU Great Achievement - "DigiSkills" Will Train 1 Million People with IGNITE.

WOW!!! VU Great Achievement - "DigiSkills" Will Train 1 Million People with IGNITE Check the below Video For Detail.. VU partners with I…

19 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Asif Jalal

RSS

Latest Activity

Today Top Members 

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service