Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

B.ED Thesis Topics - List of Free Education Project Topics and Research Materials PDF 2020/2021

B.ED Thesis Topics - List of Free Education Project Topics and Research Materials PDF 2020/2021   List of Free Education Project Topics an…

Started by + M.Tariq Malik

0 May 27

CS619 Final Project Fall 2021

****Online Books Buying and Selling Store*** I am Nazim Ali I select this project if anyone also selects this project please contact me  n…

Started by Nazim Ali

0 May 22

MGT101 Grand Quiz | MGT101 Important Questions | MGT101 Past Paper | MidTerm | 2021 & 2022 & 2023 | MGT101 Past Paper by Moaaz and waqar sidhu | MGT101 Past Paper

Started by Abdul Basit

0 Apr 22

Winners and other members' Points of (Best Profile (My Page) Competition )

Asalam-O-Alikum,   First of all Congratulation to the winner of the Best Profile Competition.   1st ♥Sυɠαɾ Gҽɳιυʂ♥  Rs.1000/ Prize and Sele…

19 Apr 16
Reply by ♥Sυɠαɾ Gҽɳιυʂ♥

Must Watch, It is Important for you

Hello Friend, AoA Below is the link of my You Tube channel video. Please spare some time to visit it and if you like then please subscribe,…

Started by +Shakeel Ahmad

0 Apr 3

Current Papers Pattern and Questions Final Term Papers Fall 2020

AOA, Hope all of you are more than fine and best of luck for you exam.Please click on the below link https://vustudents.ning.com/study-zone

12 Mar 1
Reply by Rosetta

How to get Good Grades in First Semester VU Exam | Final Term Preparation in VU | How to Pass Vu Final Term

Started by Abdul Basit

0 Feb 23

BS English literature and linguistics Notes - Modern "English literature" From(1900 to 1945)

BS English literature and linguistics Notes - Modern "English literature" From(1900 to 1945)

0 Jan 21

Share Your Subject Code and Grand Quiz Date

Share Your Subject Code and Grand Quiz Date in reply.

76 Dec 29, 2020
Reply by Muhammad Anas Khan

HEC has been directed to end MPhil degree and replace it with PhD. The requirement for pursuing PhD is BS degree.

HEC has been directed to end MPhil degree and replace it with PhD. The requirement for pursuing PhD is BS degree.

0 Dec 21, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service