We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

All Discussions Tagged 'education' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What a Fantastic Way

Dear Friends of Ning, AoA, Everybody wants to be liked by all and now a days good spoken english is one of the way to achieve this desire.…

Started by +Shakeel Ahmad

3 Aug 4
Reply by Muhammad Bilal

New comer seeking advice from seniors

Hello Seniors! I hope this post finds you in good health. that said, I'm a new comer and would like to benefit with the experience and opi…

Started by namaloomafraaad

1 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Assad Ali

quality education

What is the most important for quality and effectiveness of virtual education? Read more at http://vustudents.ning.com/forum/categories/gup

Started by JAVED IQBAL KHAN

0 Jul 12, 2015

quality education

What is the most important for quality and effectiveness of virtual education? Read more at http://vustudents.ning.com/forum/categories/gup

0 Jul 12, 2015

quality education

What is the most important for quality and effectiveness of virtual education?

0 Jul 11, 2015

AIOU Date Sheet May 2015 Allama iqbal open university datesheet for Fa, Matric, and FSC, Diploma in education, BA/Associate degree (Commerece) Bs(CS) and BS(M-Bio & Chemistry) Datesheet

AIOU Date Sheet May 2015 Allama iqbal open university datesheet for Fa, Matric, and FSC, Diploma in education, BA/Associate degree (Commere…

Started by +M.Tariq Malik

0 May 3, 2015

Visa Information

I am going to France to enquire and look around for a college for Master. i am not a student yet but if i find admission in a good college,…

Started by krishnaCon

5 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by asi

SCHOOL GUARDS RECRUITMENT POLICY — 2015 education Department's

SCHOOL GUARDS RECRUITMENT POLICY — 2015 education Department's To No. SO (SF:-1V) 2-13/2014 GOVERNMENT 014"111E PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION DE…

0 Apr 1, 2015

Virtual University Pakistan Admission 2015 BEd Program, Associate Degree in education

Virtual University Pakistan Admission 2015 BEd Program, Associate Degree in education Admission 2015 Virtual University BEd Program, Assoc…

2 Mar 21, 2015
Reply by Ѽ Gracious Heart Ѽ

Emergency Registration Form Punjab Police 2015 For Schools and education

Emergency Registration Form Punjab Police 2015 For Schools and education forms for registration emergency punjab police 2015 for education…

1 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by + ! ! ! ! ! " Muskan

RSS

Today Top Members 

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service