Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

All Discussions Tagged 'night' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best friendss

Friend  si a tear that falls for u

Started by + ! ! ! ! Mobi

1 Dec 1, 2019
Reply by Assad Ali

Shab-e-Miraj to be observed on Saturday night

Shab-e-Miraj to be observed on Saturday night ISLAMABAD - Shab-e-Miraj-un-Nabi (PBUH) would be observed across the country on Saturday n…

Started by + M.Tariq Malik

11 May 16, 2015
Reply by + M.Tariq Malik

Combined Entry test Result 2013

UET Lahore Entry Test Result Final Result of entry test will be announced on 25,26 Aug 2013. All the candidates can check their answer key…

12 Aug 24, 2013

5 things to do on Laylatul Qadr

5 things to do on Laylatul QadrSo valuable is this Night of Qadr that the Quran devotes a special surah toit “Lailatul Qadr is better than…

27 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by + M.Tariq Malik

Atif Aslam all ready to rock the 12th LUX Style Awards

Karachi, June 21, 2013: Internationally acclaimed Pakistani pop singer and film actor, Atif Aslam is slated to make an appearance at Pakist…

5 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by ♥Blessing

Technology Mercedes Benz-f500

At the Tokyo Motor Show 2003, Mercedes-Benz presented the latest in a string of research vehicles which have attracted much interest and at…

Started by ●♥•●♥Mr. 46˙•٠•●♥

2 Mar 10, 2013

Amazing Full moon night Images of August 2nd 2012

Amazing Full moon night Images of August 2nd 2012  *.*.* Amazing Full moon night Images of August 2nd 2012*.*.*

2 Dec 30, 2012

Lailat-ul-Qadr – The night of Power :

In this night (27th of Ramadan), the Holy Quran was sent down from LOH-E-MEHFOOZ (the Preserved Tablet) to the earth. Messenger of ALLAH (B…

Started by + Fatima

1 Dec 29, 2012

Sometimes at night

Sometimes at night, when I look to the sky,I start thinking of you and then ask myself, why?Why do I love you? I think and smile,because I…

4 Dec 22, 2012

RSS

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service