Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

All Discussions Tagged 'student' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spring 2013 Mid Term Examinations: Allowed Software List

Published On:  Thursday, May 23, 2013 During the upcoming Spring 2013 Mid Term Examinations, students are only allowed to use the softwa…

Started by + M.Tariq Malik

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by FaRyAl

Software Engineering / Computer Science Difference

Here is a quick overview of the three computing majors. 1. Computer Science  covers the core concepts and technologies involved with how to…

0 May 11, 2013

COURSE SELECTION (SPRING 2013) LAST DATE TO ADD/DROP COURSE(S) IS EXTENDED FROM APRIL 17, 2013 TO APRIL 21, 2013

Published On:  Wednesday, April 17, 2013 Course Selection (Spring 2013) (Classes Commencement Date: Monday, April 8, 2013) The Course Se…

2 Apr 18, 2013

READING SKILLS

READING SKILLS 1.     Reading Comprehension Redding is one of the four language skills. It is generally agreed that the two main aims of re…

12 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Sana Sunny ツ

How is your experience being a student of v.u? watch out the world ranking of VU!!!!!!! -

How is your experience being a student of v.u? are you satisfied with this new concept of learning? As far as i am consrned I've en…

Started by Syed Shahzaman Shah

5 Feb 22, 2013

how is your experience being a student of v.u?

how is your experience being a student of v.u? are you satisfied with this new concept of learning?       as far as i am consrned  I've en…

Started by Syed Shahzaman Shah

1 Feb 22, 2013

Happy Easter day [Christian fellows ]

GOd bless you guys and enjoys your Eid

Started by Muhammad usman zafar

2 Jan 15, 2013

How to get letters of recommendation for furthur admission in a university abroad??

Well..... I am willing to pursue my Master's degree from a university situated in Saudi Arabia. I ma currently doing BS Computer Science. …

Started by Rabia Babar Khan

1 Oct 27, 2011

How to get letters of recommendation for furthur admission in a university abroad??

Well..... I am willing to pursue my Master's degree from a university situated in Saudi Arabia. I ma currently doing BS Computer Science. …

Started by Rabia Babar Khan

0 Oct 9, 2011

Attention All Overseas student

Assalamoalalikum  Dear all overseas students please share your latest paper with other students to help each other if this is possible, ot…

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Muslimah

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service