We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

All Discussions Tagged 'vu' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Calling all CSS aspirants! Anyone brave enough to wade through CSS's hottest waters?

AssalamOalikum! I hope this thread finds you in good health.  While I can barely find the right words to provide my deepest gratitude to t…

Started by namaloomafraaad

7 Oct 18, 2019
Reply by + !! SARAH

Masters in Human Resource Management (MHrm) 3rd Semester : My Subjects List

Started by Haider Malik

0 Oct 22, 2018

cs101 html course class 2 html attribute and text formating tags

Started by jann

1 Feb 1, 2018

cs101 basic html tags class 1 html urdu course

Started by jann

0 Jan 31, 2018

cs101 html course in urdu introduction video

Started by jann

0 Jan 31, 2018

New comer seeking advice from seniors

Hello Seniors! I hope this post finds you in good health. that said, I'm a new comer and would like to benefit with the experience and opi…

Started by namaloomafraaad

1 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Assad Ali

Very Important For All VU Students

Please read this Request you to All AOA ALL Virtualainshope you are doing well, First of All, best of luck your study as we know final pape…

Started by BaY NaAM LoG (MIT)

1 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Sweety

How to copy Quizzes Questions from VU LMS (Another Trick)

I was solving a Quiz, and I came to know that LMS blocked the option of Copying Quiz Questions. So, I created an extension and uploaded it…

Started by Shehroz Ahmed

7 May 17, 2017
Reply by M.Bilal KinG

How to Copy Quiz Now a Days

Started by Asif (Pick One)

6 Jan 28, 2017
Reply by Shehroz Ahmed

Kapil sharma should marry deepika padukone watch video

Kapil sharma with deepika padukone on comedy nights with kapil

Started by aqibbilalkhattar

0 Dec 18, 2016

RSS

Latest Activity

+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY516 Statistics in Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group PSY516 Statistics in Psychology
4 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY516 Statistics in Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
4 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group PSY516 Statistics in Psychology
5 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY404 Abnormal Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group PSY404 Abnormal Psychology
5 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY404 Abnormal Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
5 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group PSY404 Abnormal Psychology
6 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY631 Psychological Testing & Measurements Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group PSY631 Psychological Testing & Measurements
7 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY631 Psychological Testing & Measurements Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
7 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group PSY631 Psychological Testing & Measurements
7 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY515 Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group PSY515 Cross Cultural Psychology
9 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY515 Cross Cultural Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
9 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group PSY515 Cross Cultural Psychology
10 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY504 Cognitive Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group PSY504 Cognitive Psychology
11 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY504 Cognitive Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
11 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group PSY504 Cognitive Psychology
12 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY632 Theory & Practice of Counseling Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group PSY632 Theory & Practice of Counseling
13 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group PSY632 Theory & Practice of Counseling
14 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PSY512 Gender Issues in Psychology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group PSY512 Gender Issues in Psychology
14 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group PSY512 Gender Issues in Psychology
15 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG502 Introduction to Linguistics GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group ENG502 Introduction to Linguistics
22 minutes ago

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service