Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

All Discussions Tagged 'what' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Graphic Designing Course in Hindi/Urdu | Lecture No 1 | Move and Selection Tools| Photoshop Tutorial

Started by Abdul Basit

1 Mar 12
Reply by +KαɱႦσԋ (Gɾαρԋιƈ Dҽʂιɠɳҽɾ)

..Benefits of HONEY..

...HONEY... 1. Honey Contains Some Nutrients:- Nutritionally, 1 tablespoon of honey (21 grams) contains 64 calories and 17 grams of sugar,…

Started by +KαɱႦσԋ (Gɾαρԋιƈ Dҽʂιɠɳҽɾ)

4 Nov 10, 2020
Reply by +KαɱႦσԋ (Gɾαρԋιƈ Dҽʂιɠɳҽɾ)

Dogar Brothers Book Who is who and what is what

Dogar Brothers Book Who is who and what is what Who is who and what is what by Dogar Brothers   who will be who and what’s going on with…

Started by + M.Tariq Malik

0 Aug 30, 2020

Ertugrul Ghazi ارطغرل غازی : It represents my past and predicts my Future ; It is Me

Ertugrul Ghazi according to Ottoman record,  was the son of Suleyman Shah, leader of the Kayı tribe of Oghuz Turks, who fled from western…

Started by Sadan

30 Jul 12, 2020
Reply by Sadan

Deficiency semester leading to MIT/MCS

Started by Mohammad Nouman

2 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Mohammad Nouman

VU Degree Vs Employers Benchmark & Career Growth with – Abdul Rehman Ansari

VU Degree Vs Employers Benchmark & Career Growth with – Abdul Rehman Ansari Hello & Hi….          Hope you will be fine and hav…

Started by + Abdul Rehman Aทઽα૨i

123 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by +++PrinCess Khan

what is life ? do you know about life? zindigi akhar ha kia kia ap janta hain To tell me about it life ko jana bin ha koi fida ?

What is life? Does this sound like a strange question to you? Of course we all know what is meant by the word "life", but how would you de…

Started by bright future

0 May 1, 2015

Talking/Texting on phone while Driving - See what can happen!!!

A moving video on texting while driving must watch by zemtv THERE MAY NOT ALWAYS BE SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE SO PLEASE!!! DONT TEXT OR T…

Started by Nad-e-Ali

2 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by Nad-e-Ali

Mathematical Quiz!!

1.Which of the options represents the general term of the following sequence? 1,8,27,64,125.......?   2.What comes next in this sequence? 0…

Started by

20 Nov 4, 2014

When Wife Caught Her Husband with Some one else than what husband do Inside Story Prank Video

Watch Video a

Started by + M.Tariq Malik

3 May 11, 2014
Reply by Ahmad

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by