Respected Virtual University of Pakistan Students,
There are some steps that will help you in study and getting excellent grades at Virtual University
- Watching a video lecture is compulsory.
- Not only memorize but also understand the concepts thoroughly. You must learn application of concepts.
- Half an hour for reading lecture handouts
- One hour for watching video lecture
- Half an hour for self-preparation of notes for your reference
- Complete your work on daily basis to avoid any problems.
- Time management is essential. If you're given a quiz, don't postpone; get started the same day you get the quiz. Otherwise you’ll have to face users’ load on the server near the due date.
- In exams, always write “to-the-point” answer for every question. “Time management” is more important than writing long stories.
- Do visit your LMS on regular basis to be in touch with latest news about your course.
- Post your lecture related problems only on MDB and do not send through e-mail because such questions will not be answered through e-mail.
- Always do past Quizzes with reference provided on https://vustudents.ning.com/ ....and try to learn the concept of "why this option of mcq is true?" ....and search it in handouts...and capture the key concept behind that mcq.
- For quick Revision You can go through the Lecture Power point slides provided in your LMS
- Do lots of Past papers before and during exams....mostly mcqs come from the past papers.
- For Current & Past papers, Quizzes & Stuff...please visit https://vustudents.ning.com/
- Don't rely on your work ... Always perform Salatul Hajat before going to attempt a paper...and surely Allah will make your paper easy for you.
▶ Reply to This