We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Problem Statement: Assessment system
You are required to write a program for Assessment system of a University. The basic idea is to calculate the GPA (Grade Point Average) of each subject and then calculate the GPA of whole semester and on the basis of that GPA calculate the grade and remarks.
You are required to take the student’s marks for three subjects(English, Calculus, and Computer) as input from the user. After that calculate the GPA of each subject and the whole semester. Assume that total marks of a subject are 100 and each subject is of 3 credit hours.
Complete Assessment system is given below:
Grade GPA Marks Obtained Remarks
A 4.00 100 % Excellent
B 3.00-3.99 75-99 % Good
C 2.00-2.99 50-75 % Satisfactory
D 1.6-1.99 40-49 % Pass
F 0.00 Below 40 % Fail
• GPA for a subject = (obtained marks / 100) * 4 where 100 is the total marks of a subject.
NOTE: If user enters less than 40 marks for a subject, the GPA of that subject should be 0.
• GPA of whole semester = multiply each grade point you receive by the number of credit hours for that course, add up the totals, and then divide by the total number of credit hours taken in that semester.
For example suppose the GPA in subject A is 2.5, in subject B 2.6, and in subject C is 3. Assuming that each subject is of 3 credit hours then GPA of whole semester will be calculated as:
= 3 * ( 2.5 + 2.6 + 3 ) / 9
• On the basis of Semester GPA, you have to give grade and remarks to the student
• If a student has less than 40 marks in a subject, a message should display that “you have to repeat this subject “.
• After displaying the GPA, grade and remarks, the program should ask the user if he/she wants to perform this task again. The user will be given two options (yes / no). If user enters “Y or y”, the program will start calculating the GPA, grade and remarks again. If user selects “N or n”, the program will terminate.
• If user enters Y or y as choice, the screen must be cleared before starting the whole process again. For this purpose you can use system(“cls”) function by including header file in the program.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
please all discussion here
what is the solution of first assignment of cs201
thnx alot cs601 question 2 ka solution btain plzzzzzzzzzzzz
My Dear Friend,
Your calculations are incorrect in this solution file. Floating point numbers are wrong in result.
Please re-check it...
Thanks brother...........Allah Tala aap ko jazay khair ata farmay.......Ameen
ap ne assigment ready kr li hai plz mjeb bta do kaisy
bhai ager assignment banane nahe ati to beta post nahe kerte ... ok ab ye bat yad rakhna dobara ye galti mat kerna...
Note @ All: You don’t need to go any other site for this assignment/GDB/Online Quiz solution, Because All discussed data of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.