Birth order and type of personality is a debatable issue in every era. Critiques comment that it is mostly observed that parents are more cautious and vigilant in the upbringing of their first child; they put more efforts to inculcate moral values. On contrast; with the passage of time parents become busier in life and pay less attention to the upbringing of their second child. Do you agree with this justification or not. Support your answer with real life examples.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. The GDB will remain open for 2 working days/ 48 hours.
3. Your posted comments must not exceed 250 words
4. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
5. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
6. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
Ø For Detailed Instructions please see the GDB Announcement
any one here?
psy101 GDB idea solution
It is quite true that parents put lot of attention to the first child birth but it is not obvious that they won't put the same attention to the second child birth. For example: if parents want to birth of daughter but they get son, then will pay lot of attention again to the second child birth same like first child because they don't get what they required.