Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

میں مکھی مارنے کی کوشش کر رہا تھا ۔ اس لیے مجھے بابا جی کے آنے کا احساس ہی نہیں ہوا۔ اچانک ان کی آواز سنائی دی ۔وہ کہنے لگے ، یہ اللہ نے آپ کے ذوقِ کشتن کے لیے پیدا کی ہے ۔ میں نے کہا جی یہ مکھی گند پھیلاتی ہے اس لیے مار رہا تھا ۔ کہنے لگے یہ انسان کی سب سے بڑی محسن ہے اور تم اسے مار رہے ہو ۔ میں نے کہا جی یہ مکھی کیسے محسن ہے ؟ کہنے لگے ، یہ بغیر کوئی کرایہ لیے بغیر کوئی ٹیکس لیے انسان کو یہ بتانی آتی ہے کہ یہاں پر گند ہے اس کو صاف کر لو تو میں چلی جاؤں گی اور آپ اسے مار رہے ہیں ۔ آپ پہلے جگہ کی صفائی کر کے دیکھیں یہ خودبخود چلی جائی گی ۔

اشفاق احمد زاویہ 2 خوشی کا راز صفحہ 36

Views: 626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

buried..MA UPER keh chuki hon k ma agree krti hun makkhi gandgi pa ati hai,,, lekin ye b tu manna hai na k wo fruit ya kisi b sweet pa b ati hai,,,, mane 2 days se apne room ma fruit ne cut kya makkhi neh ayi,,,, 

ap kabi bahar cold drink piye tea piye makkhi neh ati? ma ne tu akser uni ma tea leti hun tu makhi ajati hai,,,ub kiya matlb wo tea gandi hogi? 

or mjhe jis cheez se bolna para hai wo apko neh pata,,,,, 

Any ways,,,,,,,, bat bhar rhe hai,,,,i will stop now,,,,

realy nyc sharing

nice shering

It is going to be complicated. I am drafting a reply  and seeking  Help from Al Mighty. May Allah SWT give me wisdom and protect me from Devil and all that is wrong.

I do not agree  with  the rawayat of fly dipping in milk. You are mentioning about the Big  wings  of fly ,  fine,  what  about  her  tiny legs  ,  which  in all cases  are  fully  dipped / soaked in  dirt / filth. What about  the germs and  super hygienic   material  flies  gather from  ponds, sewerage lines , main holes,  and  rotten items outside. 

I do not agree  to drink  milk  which has a fly  fallen in it.  

Hope there is no disagreement 

@ MAHROON JABEEN...

First of all,,i didn't specify milk ,,, secondly,,kindly if you are not confirmed about any hadith then you, me and anyone are not supposed to say any objectionable point about hadith,,,, specially in terms of denial... 

and i used word MAFHOOM of hadees,,and i think so u would be able to know why it is used while writing or saying any hadith,,,, 

YOU SAID THAT ( I do not agree  with  the rawayat of fly dipping in milk.) should say Astaghfirullah ,,, bcz we are not the Aalims of ISLAM,,, 

now SEE..... 

Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, "If a fly falls in the vessel of any of you, let him dip all of it (into the vessel) and then throw it away, for in one of its wings there is a disease and in the other there is healing (antidote for it) i e. the treatment for that disease."  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 673)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: "The Prophet said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 537)"

i have Tibe Nabvi SAWW book for many years as well,,,, and i expected that you n everyone knows about this hadith bcz it is very common but ,,,well,,,MAY ALLAH SWT  forgive us,,,Aameen,,

i think now u have cleared ... and i hope so,,,, 

MEDICAL SCIENCE  IS ALSO NOW AGREEING , BELIEVING AND ACKNOWLEDGING  EACH AND EVERY THING REGARDING HEALTH CARE WHICH MUHAMMAD SAWW  HAS TOLD US SOOOO MANY YEARS AGO....

phelaye hue daman e tajjusus,,,

Science Muhammad SAWW ka pata poch rhe hai,,,, 

your are not agreeing ,,this is your way to think ...

any ways i will stop here..... every scholar reads Sahi Bukhari Hadith and accepts all hadith from it,,then who we are to deny this,,,Astaghfirullah,,,we are the big sinners as well,,, 

MAY Allah SWT show us Right Path.... Aameen,,, 

Quite radical thought.

We  are  not tuned to listen any thing against Hadees. But  you have actually questioned that these wording / phrase are  not hadees.  The logic  you are  giving  can not be denied. 

Science is  not the authority ,  and science has  not   developed to the extent that it can be taken as an authority.

<h1> Yet, the point that Allah SWT knows every thing and every word of Prophet PBUH is true for ever are the correct.  So  there is a greater probability  that  these are not the words of Haddes,  somebody might have just added them .  </h1>

Need to  re-think... 

What I am  understanding is that  Mahnoor is not  objecting  any Hadees,  she is not beleiving it to be a hadees at all.

Last but not the least,  Sahib Bukhari is a work  of Human being. 

Respected  Rapenzil   !

I could not find Vol 7,  but  did find Vol  4 ,  the second reference  you mentioned.  

I am uploading the images  :  There  is no mention of what is written in English  ;  there may be many translations.... 

next 

The table of contents

and Page 537 

I  will again  say that there are many translations ,  so  reference  is incomplete. I found  what you have mentioned in another translation.   

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

© 2022   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service