We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

کرونا کہتا ہے....بہتری کی کوشش کرو یا نہ کرو تمہاری مرضی ہے

Assalam o Alaikum,

Hamare imran bhai apne or apne outspoken (read bad'tameez) ministers k ilawa sab ka mounh band ker dena chahtay hain so unki tazeem me kafi arsa se kuch likha nahi hai. So finally aj apni chupp torni pari hai. :P

Read this article and help me improve if I am wrong somewhere. Dont forget to RIGHTLY guide our people about Corona virus in the comments ONLY IF you have GENUINE knowledge about the subject....if you have confusion then you may discuss here. If you cant guide, its okay but pleeez dont mis-guide zarorat se zyda innocent awam of this country.

I can assure, everything I have written here is research oriented. You have right to disagree with me. You are welcome to ask questions, i will guide if I have had near to authentic knowledge about it. Waise naam ka hi sahi but doctor to hon. :D

Allah ap sab ko apni amaan me rakhay.......Ameen.

Stay blessed always.....

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 254

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

very well said dear!

Allah hm sb ko hadayat dy...

Ameen and thaks bro for participation. :)

pahly puri picture dekhaye tab main comment kero gi ahahahah abhi trailer per kia bolo

Janab dua karen k trailor par hi bat ruk jaye, movie to horror hai, kamzor dil k hazrat k liye nahi hai. :P

بخاری: (5739 ) اور مسلم: (2219) میں عبد الرحمن بن عوف رضی اللہ عنہ کہتے ہیں کہ میں نے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو فرماتے ہوئے سنا: (جب بھی کسی علاقے میں طاعون پھیلنے کی خبر سنو تو وہاں مت جاؤ، اور اگر جس علاقے میں تم موجود ہو وہاں پر طاعون پھوٹ پڑے تو وہاں سے ڈر کر باہر مت بھاگو)

اسی طرح بخاری: (3473) اور مسلم: (2218) میں اسامہ بن زید رضی اللہ عنہما کہتے ہیں کہ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا: (طاعون ایک عذاب ہے جو کہ بنی اسرائیل یا تم سے پہلے کسی اور قوم پر نازل کیا گیا: چنانچہ جب بھی کسی علاقے میں طاعون پھیلنے کی خبر سنو تو وہاں مت جاؤ، اور اگر جس علاقے میں تم موجود ہو وہاں پر طاعون پھوٹ پڑے تو وہاں سے ڈر کر باہر مت بھاگو)

مندرجہ بالا احادیث سے ثابت ہے کہ ایسی وبا کی صورت ایک مسلمان کو کیا حکمت عملی اختیار کرنی چاہیے۔

آج کا دور چونکہ نفسا نفسی کا دور ہے تو ہر کوئی صرف اپنی ذات تک محدود سوچ رکھتا ہے،دنیا کو اس تباہی کا سامنا اسی روئے کی وجہ سے کرنا پڑ رہا ہے

آپ کی بات سے اتفاق کرتی ہوں کہ مسلمانوں پر عذاب نہیں آئے گا لیکن یہ امتحان تو ہے نا توبہ کے دروازے بند ہونے سے پہلے توبہ کا موقع دینا ، یہ صرف اپنے محبوب کی امت کے واسطے اہتمام کیا گیا۔تو کیا ہم اس حصوصیت سے فائدہ اٹھا رہے ہیں؟

کیا ہم توبہ کا اہتمام کر رہے ہیں؟

کیا ہم ایک دوسرے کے بارے رکھے گئے بغص و عناد سے خود کو پاک کر رہےہیں؟

One thing i would like to share with you that it was in the isolation of a cave that Muhammad SAWW was given Prophethoood.It was in the isolation of basket that MUSA AS was saved from Pharon.It was in the isolation of the belly of the whale that Yunas AS was forgiven.It was in the isolation of the cave that the Ashab ul Kahf were protected and delivered from oppression,so do not fear to solitude.It is through solitude that Allah is found." Whenever you are alone,remember Allah has sent the whole world away,so that it's only you and Him.Recognize yourself ,recognize your aim of life, set your path.

Very precious sharing, hope others will also share this kind of worth learning stuff. :)

Assalam O Alaikum 

Molningg

abi post sara show ni ho laha due to slow net prh k comment klti hon :P 

Wa'alaikum Assalam, apke net ko corona to nahi ho gaya chanda :P 

Btw weltum back!

Thantuuuu shoooo muchhh BE shil phil shy ghaib mat hoye ga pljjj :(

wow be sir ki entry :P 

Apki b to entry hai bakhtoo, welcome g, entry free hai dont worry....darkht pe charh k mat dekho andar aa jao :D

ik pic show ni ho rahi 

Allah humy hidayat dy or mehfoz rakhy sbko ameeen :(

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service