Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

A man discovered 179 yrs old in India! He left hope to die

A man discovered 179 yrs old in India, "Death has forgotten me" || My grand children are dead there for yrs. Somehow forgot me death " Mahashta Mûrasi is an Indian who claims to be born in 1835.

According to indian officials, the man was born at home in the city of Bangalore on January 6th 1835, and is recorded to have lived in Vârânasî since 1903. He worked as a cobbler in the city until 1957, when he retired at the already venerable age of 122.
“I have been alive so long, that my great grand-children have been dead for years”explains Mr Mûrasi. “Somehow death forgot about me… And now there’s hardly any hope left. Look at the statistics, nobody dies past 150, even less at 170. At that point, I guess I’m immortal or something. I might as well enjoy it!”

The man’s birth certificate and identity cards all seem to confirm his version, but unfortunately no medical examination can confirm his saying for now. The last doctor Mister Mûrasi visited died in 1971, so there is little information availableabout his previous medical files.

Views: 1049

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is possible in india

He must be a Vampire #lol 

MAsha Allah ,,, inni umer,, Allah ki Qudrat,,

bali umaria

lambi umer say Allah ki Pnah..

This is fake news.Check out the website hoaxes.org  which has revealed the falsehood of this news.Here is the link:

http://hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/indian_cobbler_179

muhammad yasir links of other sites aren't allowed, so please remove the link from comments. I hope you will understand.

Best Regards,

SYED FARHAN UL HASSAN

IS he Muslim? If not then he is alive for Muslim hood. Please some one do for it.

Komal Shahzadi links of other sites aren't allowed, so please remove the link from comments. I hope you will understand.

Best Regards,

SYED FARHAN UL HASSAN

Nice Sharing + M.Tariq Malik Bhai!!

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service