Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Abdul Rehman Ansari Knowing and Being Known by VUSTUDENTS.NING - The House of Knowledge

Abdul Rehman Ansari Knowing and Being Known by VUSTUDENTS.NING - House of Knowledge

Finally, VUSTUDENTS.NING provides a chance to share our personal experiences and its importance in our lives.

I have joined VUSTUDENTS.NING in the middle of the year 2009 as I got admission in MBA. At that time, I was a new comer in the field of IT. I found this web portal as a communication source for the distance learners. I started increasing my IT skills from the same web portal. My first two years here passed away as an inactive member. I remember that my first discussion was on a shared song vocal by me and was appreciated by other members too.

There was time when I became upset by thinking over the behavior of some students here. Students often upload their assignment or GDB’s solution instead of sharing their ideas and concepts. I felt that these solutions might paralyze the thinking ability of learners. Even, it so happens that students attempt their online quizzes in chat room, which was not the way of learning but a short key to get easy solutions. After having a lot of discussion on this issue, I took an initiative by starting share my own handmade notes at the end of year 2012. This is how I became an active part of VUSTUDENTS.NING and it was the beginning of a new chapter of my life.

So, I successfully started uploading my handmade notes to discourage and roll over the typical copy paste culture.

Here are some key highlights....

https://vustudents.ning.com/group/sta301statisticsandprobability/fo...

https://vustudents.ning.com/group/sta301statisticsandprobability/fo...

I worked to promote the conceptual learning that could be effective in long run. The response I received initially was unanticipated. People left thousands of their views related to my posted notes and discussions, which elevated my confidence level.

A marvelous saying is

“If you cannot become a shining star on a dark sky then try to be a candle on earth”

So, I always tried hard to share my knowledge at maximum level.

Apart from academic activities, I attempted making up minds and pointing others that how you can groom yourself for a high-quality job according to the demands of employers. I also discussed the ways in which we can successfully achieve our goals. I created a Recruiters Corner group in which HR recruiters share recruitment requirements from all over the world. I also formed skills development group which shares basic skills like communication, presentation and problem solving etc that can change one’s professional career. 

Key Learnings & Achievements:

• Cascade the value and scope of distance learning
  • Communication & Interpersonal Skills
  • Presentation skills & IT Skills
  • Human Behaviors
  • Employers demand and benchmark against distance learning
  • A student is a face of his institution and reflects the image of institution

Proud Moments & Achievements on VUSTUDENTS.NING

I became the member of month in July 2012 and I was nominated in different categories of VUSTUDENTS.NING 1st Annual Awards and I won the 2 major titles.

• Member of the Year 2012
  • Top Contributor of the Year 2012

Entertainment & Fun:

A side from chatting, at VUSTUDENTS.NING, I have participated in many discussions on different topics on different school of thoughts, shared songs, poetries and jokes etc. In short, I always enjoyed the time on VUSTUDENTS.NING. And I was blessed with some really good friends and supporters who always supported me.

VUSTUDENTS.NING – Abdul Rehman Ansari’s Identity

I am very delighted to share a remarkable moment. There was a time, when I was cut off from the VUSTUDENTS.NING discussion board. One of the VUSTUDENTS.NING’s user tried to locate me, he entered my name on Google search engine and amazingly traced me out.  I was in fact pleased and amazed too to hear this story. Afterwards, I Google my name too and found top 5 links of me. Hence, VUSTUDENTS.NING becomes my identity and now people recognize me because of it.

Special thanks to the creator of My Identity and House of Knowledge (VUSTUDENTS.NING)

Views: 907

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

waooo really great effort....I m really so impressed

Keep it up..

good job, achi soch ko phlana chahiye , keep it up  .

ALLAH bless u many more

Well, Seemi what I think we should refrain from jumping on the conclusions. Who knows the intentions of honourable Abdud Bhai, but he himself or his Creator? So please don't perceive it as self Advertising, rather we should get lessons from the discussion and his practice.

Have you ever heard this Ayat? 

و اما بنعمت ربک فحدث

Aur apny Rabb ki naimato ka khoob Charcha kro...

May be Abdul bhai Also has this ayat in his Intensions.

Never Mind but be Positive...

حسن الظن و حسنُ العبادتہ

Husn e Zan Husn e Ibadat sy hy...

I'm already amongst the one who is inspired of you, First time I heard of you from 'Gracious Heart', the greatest fan of you I believe. Afterwards, I myself observed, and second her liking.

You forget to mention the Naat you uploaded in your voice, however, but I dont..

You, Flight falcon Shakeel, Aamir Mughal and couple of others are really the key asset for this forum...

Stay blessed Bro... 

very nice bro

keep it up

Abdul Rehman Ansari, urf Adi ... So happy to see your views about the ning. :) :P

Your experience, thoughts are really appreciable. I found you as really good member or friend here, You have used this site as teacher as well, your contribution on this site is magnificent. :). your own handmade notes of Sta are saved in my lappy :D hahahahah and your Songs/naats clips as well :P :P. Radio show clips are also saved in which your won the awards :P.

I must appreciate your views about the copy paste, u knw what, still now i am using my rough copy to make notes hahahaha. Discussing the topic makes the Assignment or GBD easier but mostly students don't want to do this :P  .

Your hard working towards your career is MASHALLAH appreciable, The live example is your BEST TEAM MANAGER award in PUNJAB region. :) MAY Allah gives you more n more success, and May Allah Grant your heart's desires and make your all plains succeed.

To be a star you must shine your own light, Follow your path and don't worry about the darkness for that is when the stars shine bright.

All the best ,

Gracious Heart :P

kuch glt kaha kya :P

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service