We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan Scholarships 2015 For MS/MPhil/PhD
Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan MS/MPhil/PhD Scholarships 2015
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
1. The Candidates must have 16 years of education in the relevant subject with CGPA not less than 3.0 out of 4.0 and should not have more than two 2nd Divisions and no 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
2. The Candidates must have a valid IELTS Score of 6.5 (Band) with a minimum of 5.5 in each module or equivalent TOEFL Score or valid admission offer in any of the top 300 universities of the world.
3. Age limit is 50 years by the closing date of submission of application forms.
Submission of Documents:
The following documents are required to be submitted along with application form:-
1. Attested photocopies of all educational testimonials.
2. Attested photocopy of CNIC.
3. Valid Admission Offer Letter, if any
4. Valid IELTS / TOEFL Score Card, if applicable
1. Candidates will be shortlisted by the University Scholarship Selection Committee.
2. The Awardees will have to execute a bond with the Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan (AWKUM) to serve the University for at least 02 years after completion of their MS/MPhil and 05 years after completion of their PhDs.
3. During the period of study either salary or stipend will be paid.
Share This With Friends......