We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Below are Ahadees related to Celebration of Shab e Barat all of these Hadees are certified and are taken from Sahih Satta ( The 6 Authentic Books of Hadees).
Shab e Baraat is not a Bidah it is a night of Blessing it should be celebrated sacredly. 
1) “Surely, We have sent it (the Holy Qur’an) down in a blessed night. Surely, We are the Warner. In this (night) judgment is given on all matters of wisdom (separately) by Our Command.” (Sura ad-Dukhan, 44:3-5)

Imam Qurtubi and Imam Jalal-ud-Din Suyuti hold that the verses refer to Laylatun Nisf min Shaban or Shab-e-Barat.

2) A tradition narrated by Aisha, the mother of the faithful: “The Prophet did not fast in any month more than Shaban.” (Sahih Bukhari)

3) Narrated by Aisha (r.a), I missed Allah's Messenger during the night and found him in al-Baqui'. He said: Were you afraid that Allah and His Messenger would deal unjustly with you? I said: Allah's Messenger, I thought that you had gone to some of your other wives. He (the Prophet) said: Verily Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, comes down to the heaven of the world in "the middle night of Sha'ban" and forgives sins even more abundant than the hair of the goats of Kalb. [Sunan Tirmidhi Volume 001, Hadith Number 670, Ibn Maja Volume 002, Hadith Number1379]

4)A third tradition of Hazrat Aisha, the truthful, states that the Holy Prophet asked: “Do you know what happens this night?” meaning the middle night of Shaban (that is, Shab-e-Barat). She submitted: “O Allah’s Messenger, what happens in it?” He replied: “In it record is made of every human being who will be born, and of every human being who will pass away this year. In it their deeds are taken up to heaven and in it their provisions are sent down.” (Baihaqi).

5)
It is narrated by Hazrat Ali (RA) in which he tells that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said:

“When it is the fifteenth night of Shaban observe prayer during the night and observe fast during the day; for Allah descends to the heaven of the world as the sun sets and says: Is there anyone to seek forgiveness so that I should forgive him? Is there anyone to seek sustenance so that I should provide him? Is there anyone in trouble so that I may relieve him? And so on and so forth, until the dawn breaks.” (Ibn Majah)

Remember me in prayers

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 186

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In dino ko humay celebrate krna chaheye ya in my dino myn ibadat krni chaheye? shab e barat,shabe miraaj 12 rabi ul awal ......???

celebration ka matlab is raat ka ahtemam krna hy means taking shower, wearing clean dress and do Ibadat not whole night but as much as you can. and avoid things that are forbidden.

dear brother in islam only shab e qadr is given importance which falls in last ashra of Ramzan sharif all othernights like shab miraj shab barat and eid milad are totally bidaat but we live in a siciety which is far away frim true islamic education .In islam travelling to visit is allowedfor only 3 mosques ie masjid e haram masjid e nabwi and masjid which was first qibla before kaaba sharif.But unfortunately we visit to peer faqeer mazars with religious spirit which is near to shirk azeem in this society only few people can digest my points .May Allah guide us all towards right path.Ameen

Miss! this is wahabis and deobandis concept who dont even believe in darood salawat and isal e sawab do truley May Allah guide us to right path may Allah guide you and enlight your heart because it is only Allah who give us strength to follow no person can dare.

Jazak Allah

RSS

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service