Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

All Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 (25 May 2013 ~ 06 June 2013) at One Place From 25 May 22, 2013 to 06 June 2013 Spring 2013 Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 Papers, May 2013 Mid Term Papers,

All Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 (25 May 2013 ~ 06 June 2013) at One Place

From 25 May 22, 2013 to 06 June 2013 Spring 2013

Current Mid Term Papers Spring 2013 Papers, May 2013 Mid Term Papers, Solved Mid Term Papers, Solved Papers, Solved Past Papers, Solved MCQs

Views: 6006

Replies to This Discussion

muzammil sunny thanks for sharing ur paper..best of luck for ur result 

Attention Related Mid Term papers Spring 2013: All Fellows You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers Spring  2013, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

My today CS504 paper.

40% Mcqs were from past papers.

Association se related ek question tha. 2marks

Difference between place and container. 3marks.

Ek code diya gea tha use cohesion mai convert krna tha. 5marks

Different objects k attributes btany thy. 5marks.

baqi yad nahi sorry yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarzzz :p

Pray for me.

dynamic and static diagrams k nam plesa ans da do koi

Difference between place and container.?

Ans- a place is also a container but every container need not be a 

place.

Sequences diagram focuses on which two things plesa ans da du is ka mera 3.30 pr paper ha .??

A client send authentication request (user name password) to the server and the server
send back the response to the client. (5)
Draw sequences diagram.
plz tariq bhai give me answer this question.
Different objects k attributes btany thy
plz tell me attribute kaise btanay hn

my today paper:

mcqs are almost new

1:a code was given and ask to apply cohesion on code.(5)

2:draw a sequence diagram for criteria and criteria was if a student pass his first sem and now he want to select course for his 2nd sem .a seminar will arrange to decide that whether student is eligible for the course or not.(5)

3:cap is??(2)

a:tangible object

b:not a object

4:UML notations for a class???(3)

5:Notation for asynchronize msg synchronize msg and for destroy??/(3)

Best of luck for your paper;

Afifa(MIT.2nd) thanks 

Attention Related Mid Term papers Spring 2013: All Fellows You don’t need to go any other site for current Mid Term papers Spring  2013, Because All discussed data/sharing of our members in this discussion are going from here to other sites. You can judge this at other sites yourself. So don’t waste your precious time with different links.

today paper of cs504 Spring 2013
10 mcqs came 
subject questions were
1. being a requirement engineer whats ur duties?
2. draw lms diagram of aggragaion, associative and inheritance.
3. classify the digram dynamic or static?
4. aik digram given thi wo batana tha whole part structure kaisay hai? ( aggragaion point of view)

plz share your paper here.

thanks

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service