We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

All Students Share Your Recent Fall 2013 Semester Result

As Virtual University of Pakistan (VU) Has Announced Fall 2013 Semester Result.All Students Share Your Recent Result Fall 2013 Semester Result here.

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 3559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Email sent to Rector

I am writing this with heavy heart, as happening for the years, another institution of Pakistan , which showed growth and people were expecting a lot, is going to be ruined very soon, and sad part is this time Virtual University is on receiving end.
I am student of MIT, now last semester, and i know how difficult this was to get something above 3.5 from VU. Through study, and putting days and nights effort was required for good result. And this reputation was also propagating among the IT professionals, if someone is coming with CGPA 3 from VU, hire him.
Yesterday's result was a bad bad example.I got 4 GPA for all of the subjects and all of the students which were not able to get even 2.8 are now happy, we got 3.5

Sir , if this is pattern adopted in the west, i will prove this is not fit for Pakistan. Foreign institutions make sure that all students in the professional education are paying full attention, and this is certain that everyone will be a professional, while in Pak, students are doing MIT, MBA with no aim, they are doing job and got admitted just to add degree for pride in office, or to get good raise in the coming appraisal, but no intention to apply knowledge professionally. Hence their interest is minimum, and they just get pass. Now i am getting Fame only because all other are below average and does not pay any attention to their studies, this is ridiculous, with this result strategy,students are misleading their poor , uneducated parents,short-fall of anyone should not be the reason for my distinction. Please review you policy and save Repute of Virtual University which is earned with efforts.
Regards

I think you should not taken this worry...........Only those students are passed who have done some efforts..............so be please be coooollllllllllllll and nothing will happened with VU............and I pray it grow more and more day by day. I got CGPA 2.37 i think it is according to my efforts and it is 100% right result.

i did not say that only i am hard worker, but can you explain a student with average marks between 33-43% is awarded with GPA of 3.1 , this is a joke. just go to student services->apply for re-checking and check percentage, my point of view is that with 40%, GPA of 3.1 does not make any sense, i don't know what is your percentage

I m fail.

Allhamdollillah, by the grace of Allah almighty i got GPA 4.0 and CGPA 3.83. Allahamdollillah MBA is also completed

Last semester

ECO404  4.0

HRM627 4.0

MGMT628 4.0

MGT602 4.0

MGT603 4.0

Thank u www.vustudents.ning.com it wouldn't have been possible without, you were a great help in all phases be it assignments, quizes, gdbs and mid term and end term exams.

Fall 2013   MGT201     Financial Management 2.95 B-
  Fall 2013   MGT411     Money & Banking 3.38 B+
  Fall 2013   MGT510     Total Quality Management (alt. code=MGMT510) 3.27 B
  Fall 2013   MGT610     Business Ethics 3.27 B
  Fall 2013   MGT613     Production / Operations Management 3.26 B
  Fall 2013   PSY101     Introduction to Psychology 3.17 B

:-(

MBS Final semester

RSS

Latest Activity

+αηαѕтαѕιуα❥ liked Hafiza Tehreem Fatima's discussion BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OUR BELOVED <MEMBER SARAH ABDUL
40 minutes ago
+αηαѕтαѕιуα❥ replied to Hafiza Tehreem Fatima's discussion BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OUR BELOVED <MEMBER SARAH ABDUL
40 minutes ago
Musfira Kharal updated their profile
57 minutes ago
+ ! ! JS ! ! + liked Hafiza Tehreem Fatima's discussion BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION OUR BELOVED <MEMBER SARAH ABDUL
7 hours ago
Hafiza Tehreem Fatima posted a discussion
7 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to Fragrance of Islam's discussion ENG301 Business Communication GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group ENG301 Business Communication
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to Fragrance of Islam's discussion ENG301 Business Communication GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group ENG301 Business Communication
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MTH633 Group Theory Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group MTH633 Group Theory
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion SOC401 Cultural Anthropology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group SOC401 Cultural Anthropology
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion SOC401 Cultural Anthropology Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group SOC401 Cultural Anthropology
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion ECO406 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 04-12-2020 in the group ECO406 Mathematical Economics
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCM520 Contemporary Mass Media Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
8 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group MCM520 Contemporary Mass Media
8 hours ago
Profile IconMalik Ali Raza, Zohaib Anjum, Arooj Shahid and 11 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
8 hours ago
8 hours ago

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service