We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

.•° An Invitation to a Special consultancy by Sohail Khalid °•.

We are delighted to invite you (Sohail Khalid) to this portal vustudents.ning, on behalf of administration of this site.

In upcoming month career counseling will be held some session regarding IT consultancy .In this case your lectures and consultancy will be blessing for all students of this site

Your consultancy regarding Information Technology will provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, to facilitate the  students.Your guidelines will  enhance the students learning abilities.

The Career Counseling  aims to contribute to the academic growth of the vustudents.ning community and our goal is to provide support for the technologies we provide to the vustudents. We hope to achieve a high rate of students satisfaction so that career counseling can be viewed as a trusted, reputable and most of all helpful study group.

We are eager to hear your innovative solutions to the IT learner situation.We know your talk will both entertain and inspire us.We know your presentation will enlighten as well as motivate us.

We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.

Vustudents.ning Team 

(career counseling)

Members are requested to join 

Career Counselling

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 702

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

tusiii bol lo mai apna Commnt delete kr deta ho

Thankew sir tariq for allowing this. Now learning atmosphere at ning could be more friendly . We also welcome to Sir Sk for guiding us.we will fell pleasure to have you among us.

Thanks to all of concerning people here.

I am also thankful to saroosh mam for arranging all this for us . This will be a great collaboration of work from both sides.

No words for saroosh mam to bring Sir SK back, Allah apko ajar dy ga.

ye mam saroosh ny arrange kia hai in sab ko akhta  ap post perh k b nazer nahi ata kia.

Thanks God, abhi bhe ning se koi seekhny ki umeed baki hy...
Ning is waqt itni famous ho chuki hy Q? q k students ko yahan se readymade material milta hy, jo un k future ko tabah kar rha hy, M.Tariq Malik her post me ye to zarur post karty hen k
"Dear Fellows,
All of you are requested, Please post Only One Discussion for Current Assignment......."

sir apka agar really yhe maqsad hy to kisi ko moqa den jo apkay mission me apko succeed  kar saky, ni to logu k future tabah
karny se apko bhut nuqsan hona hy,

jo log seekhna chahtay hen, Dil ki baat karen please, dil walo.

sir tariq kia kareen agr sary log hi agy peachy asy hoon mature log agy aeen to admin b sath dety hain or aj unho ny ye proof kia hai

k wo mature or consistent logo ki bat sunty hain un ki help kerty hain ,, jesa k  unho ny saroosh mam k is step main un ki help ki

Qaiser Mcs 2 agar ap har discussion zara ghur say dekha karo tu har discussion ma ya b ma nay mention kiha huta hai 

Please Discuss here about this GDB.Thanks

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions.

Dear Students Take Ideas from each other and solve yourself.......Assignments are not for getting solutions only....they are used for your study to boost up your thinking capabilities....If you present a self made Solution ....even if it is wrong....u will get some marks for attempt.....

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

well said Admin sahib

Thank you Students for giving me honor so that I can share my experience with you. Special thanks to Saroosh for taking initiative toward student's future.

mubarakkk

to group activity main b aya kren na  sirf join to nahi kerna hai

RSS

Latest Activity

ہاشم replied to ہاشم's discussion Pak301 Assignment 1 Spring 2020 in the group PAK301 Pakistan Studies
5 minutes ago
ہاشم added a discussion to the group PAK301 Pakistan Studies
8 minutes ago
+ Faisal + replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS602 Assignment No 01 Spring 2020 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 02-06-2020 in the group CS602 Computer Graphics
12 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion پردہ
22 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion پردہ
23 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
26 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion My Dearest Friendz ❤ JK, DD, Fiya, Bushra , And Beloved bestie senii ❤ yOu people look So Cute
27 minutes ago
28 minutes ago
29 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Wo Bewafa hai Toh Kya ….. ❤️
32 minutes ago
+¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ replied to +¢αяєℓєѕѕ gιяℓ's discussion Kabhi kabhi asie bi hota hai
37 minutes ago
Profile Iconہاشم and Fahad joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
42 minutes ago

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service