We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

.•° An Invitation to a Special consultancy by Sohail Khalid °•.

We are delighted to invite you (Sohail Khalid) to this portal vustudents.ning, on behalf of administration of this site.

In upcoming month career counseling will be held some session regarding IT consultancy .In this case your lectures and consultancy will be blessing for all students of this site

Your consultancy regarding Information Technology will provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, to facilitate the  students.Your guidelines will  enhance the students learning abilities.

The Career Counseling  aims to contribute to the academic growth of the vustudents.ning community and our goal is to provide support for the technologies we provide to the vustudents. We hope to achieve a high rate of students satisfaction so that career counseling can be viewed as a trusted, reputable and most of all helpful study group.

We are eager to hear your innovative solutions to the IT learner situation.We know your talk will both entertain and inspire us.We know your presentation will enlighten as well as motivate us.

We look forward to a successful working relationship in the future.

Vustudents.ning Team 

(career counseling)

Members are requested to join 

Career Counselling

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 702

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where are you

I am very grateful to Mr. Tariq Malik and Admin of the site to welcome an asset of this site in an honorable manner. I hope to see this site providing moral and spiritual help to all VU and other students in future.

I also want to request Tariq sb to direct a few MODs on this site to be respectful to professional people like Suhail Khalid. MODs should not measure every person with the same yardstick. Every genuine professional demands a certain respect and there is need to give a bit space to them. You cant be harsh with talented people. So I hope MODs shall not be childish in handling assets of this site. If you loose these people, the site will only be left for entertainment. So Act responsibly!

I also wholeheartedly appreciate the efforts of Sarosh and GH for retaining such good people on site.

Thanks Buried, but every one is human not Sohail Khalid me only. I am just adding in your words that mods shouldn't use abusive language at all with any person in main chat or private chat as happened with me which cause reason to leave this portal, mods are like CSR(Customer Service Representatives) they should behave like CSR in any case which means cool and calm. 

I think let close this conversion here and let Mods chance to be good human, but with respect of those mods who are very sensible in chat and in writing comments like GH, I will not forget Zee(Zeeshan) as well when talk about good mods and human, i Think Asas ALi also mod if he is highly appreciable his conversation and respect for seniors and professionals

Welcome Sk bro .. u r great asset to this site.. we are v thankful to u .

Students should avail this great opportunity .its free of cost. just participate and get best guidance .

good luck 

thanks sara. now we just pray that student should understand and get benefit

Warm Welcome Sir(SK), 

We are also very thankful to Sir Tariq and Miss Saroosh and administrating team for their kind concern and support toward student's career goal.

Allah Bless all of you for such kind of help with supporting chain of each others...
Stay Blessed!

THanks مَلیکا ایمان

RSS

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service