Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Assalamualikum, my dear vu fellows ,, there has been an alarming situation for all of the vu students as our university in considered to be the sub standard university and people think that only such students get admission in this university who dont get admission in any good university. a general perspective of society is that vu doesnt have a valuable degree, i have been listening to all such rumors since the day i got admission and am sure many of you have also gone through this. i think that all of us should write an email + a mail to vu head office and tell them that they should take actions and do some serious marketing about our university. they are taking thousands of fee from us , they dont even have to pay the teachers monthly or even annually. handouts and the video lectures have never been revised and only the instructors and campuses are getting paid.

its my humble request to all of you that after getting free from your examz plz do write email and mail to vu. they should do some serious marketing compaign to raise the vu standard and to literate the society. and am sure all of you will agree that we learn a lot of course, get good marks in gdb, quiz, assignments inorder to get through the examz. so its our right that VU SHOULD SPREAD AWARENESS ABOUT OUR UNIVERSITY, AND THE VALUE OF OUR UNIVERSITY. its out right !!!

p.s owners and admins of vu' students' site should also play their role, start a petition and inform vu. help us to get our rights.

thanks and best of luck for the examz.

Views: 1608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Silent Observer

I have read your input and would like to just clarify that the QEC department of Virtual University has already taken up this issue last month and are in the process of taking up steps that will help in marketing this university. There is much more but i just clarified the one relevant to your query.

If you feel there is something specific that needs to be done, please send me a message and i will let you know whom to contact.

Regards,

BM

I think everyone is correct. But the most important thing is that so far none of the govt department, any other university or any intl forum has ever pointed out any negative remarks about its standing. No one has ever talked about neg rating of the UV. so why to worry. there isn't alarming situation. everybody calm down and relax and focus on studies. it is A FALSE ALARM.   

we dont need govt or any org to point out the negative qualities, we just need them to understand our worth.

PEACE

yes thiis is true that the student of vu are more briliant and have excel in their subject than other.....i also got inspired by my cousin who is the student of MBA here and than got admitted here...this university is not at all lesser in standard than all other universities

Beatiful information

Dear all

I am new to this plate forum and I have read the comments to all members. You know guys why I have joined this plate forum. In the organization where I am working, someone copied all the available solution on different blogs and put an email with the title………….NOR got the degree by Copy/Pate practice. Believe me it really hurts me.  And I cannot deny as screen shots were enclosed. Guys Its good to have such kind of plate forum where we can talk with each other, greet each other, make a community but why…why…why you guys upload solutions ? Isn’t it that you are promoting cheating and asking our members not to think…? Two days back in my viva, I have discussed this issue with one of the faculty member as I was too worried about my job, and he guided me in such a good way.  You know as per HEC now, every university has to make a distance learning education cell……. And they all are following VU model. I am proud of my university as whenever I put an email, it is properly replied. You tell me how many IBS, IAS, LUMS have such kind of website where they can find the readymade solutions of assignments, GDBs….tell me. We are the best and none of the interviewer has ever asked me about my degree, they rely on my work.

We do not want to work hard and talk against bout our VU. Make yourself competitive man….instead of blaming other people like our stupid politicians.

Regards

REMEMBER GOLDEN WORDS FROM CM BALOCHISTAN "DEGREE DEGREE HOTI HAI ASLI HO YA NAQLI"

Consider peoples of 2 types/groups

1-those who join university for learning

2-those who joins for exposing/showing off.

Let me refer you guys to the bollywood movie 3 idiots ;)

You are 100% Right we have must to do something about this serious problem.I assure you that I am with you and I will surly write an email after my mid term exam to vu head office to fix this problem.

God bless you always. 

PLZZ Pray for my success in exams. Regards

Appreciated bro:p. It reminds me the GDBs of our early days on this forum, remember?..:).

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------

Management: Admins ::: Moderators

Other Awards Badges List Moderators Group

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service