Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Assalamualikum, my dear vu fellows ,, there has been an alarming situation for all of the vu students as our university in considered to be the sub standard university and people think that only such students get admission in this university who dont get admission in any good university. a general perspective of society is that vu doesnt have a valuable degree, i have been listening to all such rumors since the day i got admission and am sure many of you have also gone through this. i think that all of us should write an email + a mail to vu head office and tell them that they should take actions and do some serious marketing about our university. they are taking thousands of fee from us , they dont even have to pay the teachers monthly or even annually. handouts and the video lectures have never been revised and only the instructors and campuses are getting paid.

its my humble request to all of you that after getting free from your examz plz do write email and mail to vu. they should do some serious marketing compaign to raise the vu standard and to literate the society. and am sure all of you will agree that we learn a lot of course, get good marks in gdb, quiz, assignments inorder to get through the examz. so its our right that VU SHOULD SPREAD AWARENESS ABOUT OUR UNIVERSITY, AND THE VALUE OF OUR UNIVERSITY. its out right !!!

p.s owners and admins of vu' students' site should also play their role, start a petition and inform vu. help us to get our rights.

thanks and best of luck for the examz.

Views: 1609

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am agree with Silent Observer,,,

no doubt aisa ho  ho raha hay....

jiss ko daikho,,,aisi hi bat krta hay jo Silent Observer nay observe kein hain.

well i will make a mail and will send very soon.

we should take an action for ourself.

we are representative of our university and we pay our roll.

and 2nd thing is  hamid hafeez,,,agr bat sirf apki apni zaat ki or ability ki ho to ap es kay veiw daitay,,actually ap shayad bat nahi samajh skay,,kia apko pta hay world best universities 400 hain or on main aik b name Pakistani university ka nahi hay, or India ki 4 universities hain.

kia yeh bss student ki kabiliyat per mention hota hay??

kia bat asal main sirf student ki hoti hay?

agr aisa hi hay to DR. afia ka kia?

Pakistan ka attmy hatyar ka kia?

World mian kitni countries hian jo yeh hatiyar rakhti hian??

yahan k Doctor hi Saudia ko kiun chhaiyee hotay hain.? 

kia yahan Qabiliyat ki kami hay?

nahi 

aisa nahi hay.

aj ki dunia advertisement mangti hay.

apni jagah bananni hummain khoob ati hay  hamid hafeez,,mgr kuch social requirements b hotien hain,.

well thanks,,,Silent Observer.

we will do soon.

Regards,

sana

Dear Sis Sana Sunny....!

U are getting little biased...! sorry to say...!

I luv my university & i m proud to be a student of Virtual University.

When sum 1 say about my uni, than its my responsibility to clear his doubt, instead of telling him about advertisement...! i think u forgot the quotation" A man is a best Advertising....!

2ndly our Fast university is in asian best university....! listen all the material u stated above was out of discussion. we are talking about universities reputation, we are not talking about afia case, atomic plants etc...!

Dear sis, the issue is how, how we can rise our university, i m not fighting for the worlds of mine...! i respect all the comments, which were good...! i just wanted to motivate the students that u r the best...!

until u, yourself is not satisfied, how could u be able to satisfy others....!

Listen i believe in one thing ....! if interviewer read that i m the student of VU & the other student is From Baharia & if we both performed the same 85% than we will surely prefer me instead of him, because he know that i studied at my own & i m more responsible than him...! he will give me a job for sure, my uncle is in ISSB, he told me this phenomena...! jobs need responsibility, struggle, hard work & computer knowledge...! which we have more than any 1...! where as sis pls read my all post, i hope my sis will get agree with me sooner or later....! inshAllah

Qabil bano, kamyabi jakh mar k tumare pechey aye ge...! Baba Rachor Das

copied from juste bro

Let me clear some things to all of you. I am doing job since many years and as per my experience and knowledge in this era companies and organization hires a person who have skills and experience in specific field. They count our degree just as a formality. Would you believe I gave bunch of interviews and no one ever asked me how much marks i have from which university I am doing? Hardly 2 or 3 asked. They only ask 3 questions every time: 1. Show us your skills and prove it 2. How much experience you have ? 3. Ok how much pay you are expecting from us ?

Those days are vanished when companies used to ask do you have LUMS degree or VU ? Fellas this is new era. What if i tell you some of my friends who have done their MBA's from LSE are jobless ? Some of them got job now. I have seen VU students on good posts as well. So my dear fellas, after getting your degree from VU just pay attention and focus on your skills and experience both.

A person who got any science degree from FAST with zero skills and experience will get probably almost no job, bcoz he have nothing except degree and to be honest the theories and books which we read through out many years they don't even belongs to professional and practical job. At least in my job experience i never ever face those things which i read in books. The difference between theories and practical life is like earth and sky. However, two things matter the most your luck and pray (duwa).

Nevertheless I agree with revising part of books. Really i too felt that some books needed to be revise. I am sure VU staff will consider this thing seriously. 

Regarding VU marketing they have done it in past and they done it very well. Do you remember or ever saw VU trucks, banners, brochures? Brother you have no idea what you are talking about. VU paid in lacs and 100s of thousand Rs to their professors. You wanna know how much they pay to each instructor of your course? How much instructors they have for each subject ? Do you know VU don't earn a single penny profit from students ? VU expenditures are too much and they can't run it until they got funds from government and students (in term of dues). Why i am telling you this all because I worked in VU and I know inside things and I can see them from an employee eye not as student eye. I even know what is the real cost of Admission forms how much Vu earn from these forms and how much VU campuses earn 

If some one ask me which organisation or company of Pakistan is still honest and do things which one should have to do unless like others. I will say only one name and that name is none other then VU. VU complete staff is honest and they do their jobs very well. VU seniors are very strict in this matter. You will never see a person sitting idling there and not doing his duty which assigned to him. I will not go in much detail.

On other hand VU is providing excellent education and that too in minimum dues. Is not VU is a great blessing for our overseas students? I remember once a LUMS boys group came to challenge to VU students in some education matter. A group from VU defeated them in that competition. LUMS students were stunned and surprised when they saw books and modules of VU. After that incident other universities students thinking about VU is was much changed. I have seen most dumb and most intelligent students in VU as well. 

No offense, Hats off to General Pervaiz Musharaf who ever he was what kind of person he was. He really did somethings very well and one of them is He created VU. Thanks to Mr. Musharaf for giving us a chance to be the part of higher education.

Peoples forgive me if my words hurt anyone. I told you true thing and wanted to let you know see VU from other angles. 

Last but not least NO OFFENSE to any one. I hope no one taken 

May Allah bless his blessing upon VU and VU students.

Say Ameen! and cheese 

Regards,

Juste

Read more: ARAMING SITUATION FOR ALL VU STUDENTS !!!1 - Virtual University of ... http://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/araming-situation-for-all-v...

yup right, india is also following our foot step by introducing distant learning to their education system. and soon their university will hit the list of top universities, its a time that we shoul stop hiding ourselves in it shadow and make our own mark. 10 years of excellence and still having an verage reputaion is not acceptable. we have the best educational system at our door step than why not to make our university top at the list of best universities of our country.

ALARMING SITUATION,,,this is.

exactly. 

Gud Evening Ladies & Gentlemen 

Let me clear some things to all of you. I am doing job since many years and as per my experience and knowledge in this era companies and organization hires a person who have skills and experience in specific field. They count our degree just as a formality. Would you believe I gave bunch of interviews and no one ever asked me how much marks i have from which university I am doing? Hardly 2 or 3 asked. They only ask 3 questions every time: 1. Show us your skills and prove it 2. How much experience you have ? 3. Ok how much pay you are expecting from us ?

Those days are vanished when companies used to ask do you have LUMS degree or VU ? Fellas this is new era. What if i tell you some of my friends who have done their MBA's from LSE are jobless ? Some of them got job now. I have seen VU students on good posts as well. So my dear fellas, after getting your degree from VU just pay attention and focus on your skills and experience both.

A person who got any science degree from FAST with zero skills and experience will get probably almost no job, bcoz he have nothing except degree and to be honest the theories and books which we read through out many years they don't even belongs to professional and practical job. At least in my job experience i never ever face those things which i read in books. The difference between theories and practical life is like earth and sky. However, two things matter the most your luck and pray (duwa).

Nevertheless I agree with revising part of books. Really i too felt that some books needed to be revise. I am sure VU staff will consider this thing seriously. 

Regarding VU marketing they have done it in past and they done it very well. Do you remember or ever saw VU trucks, banners, brochures? Brother you have no idea what you are talking about. VU paid in lacs and 100s of thousand Rs to their professors. You wanna know how much they pay to each instructor of your course? How much instructors they have for each subject ? Do you know VU don't earn a single penny profit from students ? VU expenditures are too much and they can't run it until they got funds from government and students (in term of dues). Why i am telling you this all because I worked in VU and I know inside things and I can see them from an employee eye not as student eye. I even know what is the real cost of Admission forms how much Vu earn from these forms and how much VU campuses earn 

If some one ask me which organisation or company of Pakistan is still honest and do things which one should have to do unless like others. I will say only one name and that name is none other then VU. VU complete staff is honest and they do their jobs very well. VU seniors are very strict in this matter. You will never see a person sitting idling there and not doing his duty which assigned to him. I will not go in much detail.

On other hand VU is providing excellent education and that too in minimum dues. Is not VU is a great blessing for our overseas students? I remember once a LUMS boys group came to challenge to VU students in some education matter. A group from VU defeated them in that competition. LUMS students were stunned and surprised when they saw books and modules of VU. After that incident other universities students thinking about VU is was much changed. I have seen most dumb and most intelligent students in VU as well. 

No offense, Hats off to General Pervaiz Musharaf who ever he was what kind of person he was. He really did somethings very well and one of them is He created VU. Thanks to Mr. Musharaf for giving us a chance to be the part of higher education.

Peoples forgive me if my words hurt anyone. I told you true thing and wanted to let you know see VU from other angles. 

Last but not least NO OFFENSE to any one. I hope no one taken 

May Allah bless his blessing upon VU and VU students.

Say Ameen! and cheese 

Regards,

Juste

very rite bro....!

This is the thing i wanted to tell all the students of VU.....!

Ur skills, english language, parents prayers, luck, hardwork wid consistency & ur faith & courtesy help every 1 in job, thats wat i saw every where....!

you are right bro, there are many brilliant student in vu just like we have in many other universities.. i didnt post this discussion to upset the students or make them feel that by choosing this this university they have commited a crime or a huge mistake. i have already said that we have to go through enough in order to pass a single subject which it self says that we do more than enough job than any other student of any university, we have to manage our lectures, assignments, gdbs, quiz . i myself have passed my bba from a reputed university and have seen students going to professors office to request them to give them 1 more mark so that they can pass a subject which is not at all possible in our university, which is indeed a good trait of our university. man is an ad, its true but we cant make the whole world understand the worth of our university and for this our university has to take some actions and entrace is also one of the step as well as the  advertisement ..  students always need motivation and appreciation if someone will appreciate their university , student will be the first person to feel proud of what he/she is doing.

vu should aware ppl of it existence and students will prove its worth inshallah !

Well guys i agree with both silent observer and Hamid hafeeez.

both of them are correct at their point but if we think positively then both perspectives can help us to make our repotation good.

We the students are best reprisentatives of our Uni.every student should pay his responsibility at his individual level by working hard.It will work at smaller scale.It would be a slow prorcess but will have a long term effect.

At broader scale Our Uni should use some  marketing tools to spread awearness in the society.

So when both individual and collective efforts will combine then definitly change will come.

Enshallah we will prove one day that we are the quality people and we are proud of being VU student and being a Pakistani.

Thank u soooooooooooooooooooo much Juste for such a great info.I realy appriciate your effort for spreading true about VU.

VU is realy a blessing for us providing quality education at our door steps.

Allah bless u VU.

VU is GOD gift for us.

U R Right

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Top Trends 

Latest Activity

kashifali commented on + M.Tariq Malik's page Chit Chat Wall
8 hours ago
kashifali liked Momna Arshad's profile
8 hours ago
kashifali left a comment for Momna Arshad