We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Looking for Something at Site? Search Below

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

karwa sach 

Magnificent sharing wolverine!!
:)

thanks gracious. 

hmmm...

han to me hoti to me bhi aisha hi klti :P 

جن کے دماغ چھوٹے ہوتے ہیں ان کے دل بڑے ہوتے ہیں وہ دنیاوی معاملات میں ناکام تو ہو سکتے ہیں لیکن روح میں اتر جاتے ہیں ان کے نقوش انمٹ ہوتے ہیں۔

thanks all but this is to understanding for all of us that life is not only to have enjoyment. take a deep breath just think that what is the benefit of yours toward this earth. what did you do for your country, for your nation and society, even for your own family. pay attention and pay your roll, do something good for your country. help people to make strong nation and to take blessings from God. do something like that which is not give you personal benefit but your part of effort will bring prosperity and development for society. live for others, my friends  you are beautiful and Owesome but without good and helping attitude your beauty and education is nothing. try to pay your roll and make your nation strong. Good bye. 

amazing 

thanks.

bat tu such hai humey apni jeet ki parwa hai chahy is main kisi ka nuqsan ho jay :(

Allah humy hadayt de..

yes sister, you right. 

RSS

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service