We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

Are want to learn android development or web development ???

Dear Respected,
My name is Ghulam Mustafa and I recently complete my IT degree from VU. During my project i face lots of problem to develop android application. Due to this i create a YouTube channel to share my experience to save the precious time of student. So i adopt shortest way of coding in android as well web development. I upload only one video for testing.  If you want to learn about android development or web development to, than watch my video and subscribe my channel please. 
Regard,
GHULAM MUSTAFA

+ Click Here To Join also Our facebook study Group.

+ Prohibited Content On Site + Report a violation + Report an Issue

..How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?..

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Respected,
My name is Ghulam Mustafa and I recently complete my IT degree from VU. During my project i face lots of problem to develop android application. Due to this i create a YouTube channel to share my experience to save the precious time of student. So i adopt shortest way of coding in android as well web development. I upload only one video for testing.  If you want to learn about android development or web development to, than watch my video and subscribe my channel please. 
Regard,
GHULAM MUSTAFA

Read more at https://vustudents.ning.com/forum/topics/are-want-to-learn-android-...

Appreciate your effort...

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service