We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Are You Satisfied With Your Result | POLL

Please choose an option to vote about your result

Are you satisfied with your result (Marks)?Do you think that you got marks as per your attempted papers?

• Very Satisfied
  • Somewhat Satisfied
  • Neither Satisfied nor dissatisfied
  • Somewhat dissatisfied
  • very dissatisfied

Please Answer in Reply Section.

Thanks 

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 1290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very dissatisfied
Very dissatisfied
no i am not satisfied in midterm i was pass, i also submitted quiz and assignments, there was only one book which was MGT301 butt they failed me in final term, now i dont want to get my degree and i made decision to never used LMS

i did completed 132 crdits about 2 years ago after that i seen that my lms has option to course selection i called the vu they simply told me there is one book i selected elective and i dont know when i selected in the past and also vu did not infomr me about it when i did 4 books in last semester because i was need 12 credit so i choosed 4 books. Vu should emailed me at that time inform me they informed me after completion 4 years. now i can see 13 smester on my profile and they failed me again and again

Very dissatisfied because not give the corona relief

very dissatisfied because unfair to me  .3rd semester fail me in 2 subjects

Satisfied with marking of every subject. The only issue I have is that my GPA of spring2020 semester has increased a lot but effective GPA is not increased according to that. 

same here 

• very dissatisfied
  • Somewhat dissatisfied

i meant 

• very dissatisfied

RSS

Latest Activity

Volunteer liked Omar's discussion Eyes and Hearts
14 minutes ago
Volunteer replied to Omar's discussion Eyes and Hearts
14 minutes ago
Volunteer replied to Miss. Churhail's discussion HIPPOCAMPUS YANI MEMORY!!!
25 minutes ago
Abu Sufyan posted a status
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS606 GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS606 Compiler Construction
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS607 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 30-11-2020 in the group CS607 Artificial Intelligence
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS615 Assignment No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Due Date: 27-10-2020 in the group CS615 Software Project Management
1 hour ago
Profile IconShahid Iqbal, atta, sania saeed and 13 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
1 hour ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked Miss. Churhail's discussion cs101 assignmnt solution
2 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS101 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS101 Introduction to Computing
2 hours ago
Profile IconBS MATH and Ata Ur Rehman joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion MCD401 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group MCD401 Camera basics, principles and practices
2 hours ago

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service