Are you Warm or Cool? Check it Here....
Why is it important to know?
You learn what colors look best on you and what shades of makeup you should be wearing to enhance your coloring!
Wearing colors of clothing and shades of makeup that are wrong for skin can make you look sick.
You can find what your best hair color choices are!
General Characteristics of Cool Tone skin:
·Veins appear bluish in color
·Look great in white and black and silver jewelry
·Eye color blue, grey, dark brown or black
·Hair is ash blonde, dark brown or black
·True olive (most Asians and Latinos)
·Skin has a pink, peach or bluish undertone.
·Medium skin with no color in cheeks
·Medium skin with faint pink cheeks
·Pale skin with no color in cheek
·Pale skin with pink undertones
·Ruddy-pinkish red skin
So what does this mean?
Your foundation should be pink based and jewel tones like blues, violets, and emerald green probably look amazing on you. Cool-toned people look best in colors such as blue, red, pink and purple, or "gem-tones". You are most likely to be flattered by pastel shades.
General Characteristics of Warm Tone skin:
· Veins appear greenish in color
· Look great earthy colors, such as oranges, bronzes, golds, peaches, brick reds, earthy greens, mocha browns and ivory.
· They look best in yellow based colors.
· Pure white or pastels make you look washed out
· Eyes are amber, golden brown, green or hazel
· Hair color is usually brown, golden, black, red, auburn, golden blonde or strawberry blonde
(Yellow, orange, golden, red undertones)
· Skin has yellow, peach, golden or olive undertones
· Easily tan a golden brown
What does this mean?
Your foundation should be yellow based and earth tones like olives, brown, and rusts probably look amazing on you. Warm-toned people look best in earthy-toned clothing, such as browns, yellows, oranges, yellowish green and ecru. You are most flattered by an off-white, cream or ecru shirt. Look best in gold jewelry.
eM c0o0ol & tHIs poSt Is als0o0 :P
nIce yar taRiq BHai kEEp iT uP.
dekh k btao gee
warm and cool combination
bythe way post bht cool ha
informative n helful related to skin tone....cooooooll...
nice post...thnks for sharing
mj s 1st test ni ho paya ...2nd kia us m me coooool