We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Assignment No. 01 CS706 – Software Quality Assurance Due Date: assignment No. 1 is 10th November, 2017

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 704

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Please Discuss here about this assignment.Thanks

Our main purpose here discussion not just Solution

We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning and do not appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Note:-

For Important Helping Material related to this subject (Solved MCQs, Short Notes, Solved past Papers, E-Books, FAQ,Short Questions Answers & more). You must view all the featured Discussion in this subject group.

For how you can view all the Featured discussions click on the Back to Subject Name Discussions link below the title of this Discussion & then under featured Discussion corner click on the view all link.

Or visit this link 

Click Here For Detail.

&

.•°How to Download past papers from study groups°•.

Please Click on the below link to see…

.... How to Find Your Subject Study Group & Join .... 

P.S:    Please always try to add the discussion in proper format title like “CS101 Assignment / GDB No 01 Solution & Discussion Due Date: ___________”

Dear Students Don’t wait for solution post your problems here and discuss ... after discussion a perfect solution will come in a result. So, Start it now, replies here give your comments according to your knowledge and understandings....

Johan email, cell no sharing is not allowed at the site.thanks for understanding 

Bhai koe student solve kr chuka ho tu apna idea tu share kro

Yar koi deffect mention karo defination hum khud karenge,,,

Q# 01: (Marks: 25(10+15))

Suppose an ABC software development company has launched a new project for customers who are geographically located in different places and the domain of the project is also new for the requirement team.
Being a quality assurance team member, answer the following questions:

1. What kind of defects (origin based) are expected in the above project? Justify.

Solution Guidline

[These type of questions are easy to attempt for a student as they have no definite or bookish answers. Hence everyone can attempt it with its own knowledge and will be rewarded more and more.] not part of solution

For this you need to enlist the Sources/origin of defects which are mentioned int lecture no 2 at slide 16.

Now think what kinds of defects may arise in this situation and give its reason. For example

1. Errors in requirement are expected in this particular scenario because the customers are not at the same location. Hence true requirements about the flow of tasks to be automate in this project may be confusing or ambiguous. Secondly many requirement are expected to be omitted due to poor or week communication between customers locating at different location.

Guidelinw

Similarly you may think another origins of defects and give examples. Related to this scenario. For reminder of origins (error in req., errors in design, errors in source code, errors in documentation, errors due to bad fixes, errors in data and table, errors in test cases)  highlighted types are as per my observations.

2. Compare the following defect prevention techniques and identify the most suitable one for the above project. Justify you answer with solid reason(s).

Solution suggestion

Again this type of question may be answered easily define and explain all three, select anyone that best suit for given scenario and state its benefits or arguments in its favor.

For example if I have to type this one . I may give its three answers. If I would select JAD , I can write arguments in its favour.

• JAD
  • Prototyping
  • Case tools

My suggestions

For this JAD is Best as the domain is new for REQ Team hence joint effort will be best.

Q# 02: (Marks: 5)

Being students of Virtual University, you should be familiar with VU-LMS. You are required to identify and explain five (5) User-Satisfaction level of defects of VU-LMS (in 2 to 3 lines each).

Solution suggestions

[User satisfaction can be measured by these levels for any software. So try to find any defects relted to these factors. I will give you two examples. You may think yourself and may agree or give others as per your perception] not part of solution

Here are overall mesurement for user-satisfaction lecture no 6 slide no9. Your task to enlist on five out of these in terms of defect. I have solved two examples .

1. User perception of quality and reliability
  2. User perception of features in the software product
  3. User perception of ease of learning
  4. User perception of ease of use
  5. User perception of customer support
  6. User perception of speed of defect repairs

Sometimes due to heavy traffic on last days of assignment VULMS get trouble and then speed to repair that defect take more than 10 hours. As that time at 12am no troubleshooting staff is available.

7. User perception of speed of adding new features

Vulms is updating its features continuously but the being a customer speed of the adding new features are not as much fast as it should be. On semester basis it must be updated and new features must be added.

8. User perception of virtues of competitive products

9. User perception of the value versus the cost of the package

….Try others 3 …as I did

Q# 03: (Marks: 20 (5+5+10))

Read the research paper titled “Defect Prevention and Process Improvement Methodology for Outsourced Software Projects”. (The paper is attached with this assignment package).
You are required to write a summary (a paragraph at most 12 lines) of this paper which should include the following:

1. Need for the research,  ( do at your own)
  2. Key Contribution
  3. Critical analysis (i.e strengths and weaknesses) of the paper.

.Best of GOOD LUCK

another idea

Q#1
Defects to be occur (origin based):
Variations in requirements:
As the statement defines that the customers are geographically located in different places, the first thing that will rose as problem will be requirement differences as the location changes.

Language problem:
The second thing is to accommodate the various languages in the project starting form publicity to development to implementation of the project.

Ethical problems of the view of the project:
There should be posters, banners, and other graphical content used for the project so the need is this to understand the ethics of the locality regarding these graphical views there may be a graphical content that is acceptable in a part of the world but disliked in other part.

Economic and financial:
The economic and financial aspect zeroed on the level of general economic activity, as well as the resources available to carry out the work and it includes the economic competition of various degrees around the appointment of all the parties of the building project.

Political:
Political environment is concerned with government policy and the effect of political decisions upon construction projects. The significant roles played by the government in the construction industry are mostly clients, regulators of the national economy, and regulators of the construction environment such as laws that guide ethics and construction practices and many others.

Q#2:
Unattractive user interface: The user interface is not so attractive by my prospective as it is not pleasantly describing every
aspect from user point of view. There should be a good and new interface designed and implemented as this is the era of colors and themes.

Not personal:
There should be some options where every user can change the color scheme themes of his/her own dashboard.

Pop-ups:
Announcements and assignments should be described and displayed as pop-ups so the user can easily have a view what’s really going on.

Missing of development tools:
There are many websites online these days giving the opportunity to the skilled user like us the computer science students where they can easily change and develop in the website in real time.

Description:
The menus and sub menus should be more descriptive to give a proper view on what’s in that thing and what’s if for.

Q#3:
Critical analysis and overview of the paper:
Defect Prevention and Process Improvement Methodology for Outsourced Software Projects

Need for the research:
Defects in the outsourced projects is a very common problem that occurs these days. The writer has defined the defects as well as the detection of the defects and needed improvements.

Key Contribution:
the purpose and definition made by this paper of defect prevention and improvements has raised key elements about outsourcing of the software projects which are listed below:

defects in software design.

Development process improvements.

Integration defects in outsourced projects.

proposed developed and improved framework for both fully and partially outsourced projects.

Critical analysis (i.e. strengths and weaknesses) of the paper:
This paper gives a proper overview about how an outsourced software’s and how they can harm the
quality product of the company and goodwill.
This paper has discussed almost every aspect regarding software quality and has made a vital analysis on the need of defect detection and prevention. The writer has tried to propose and design a framework regarding this topic on the basis of his
research that is pretty applicable in this modern way of development of technological devices.

CS607 Solution 

It's an idea not solution....

Attachments:

CS706 – Software Quality Assurance Assignment No. 01 Fall 2017 Solution IDEA and help

Q# 01: (Marks: 25(10+15))
 Suppose an ABC software development company has launched a new project for customers who are geographically located in different places and the domain of the project is also new for the requirement team.
Being a quality assurance team member, answer the following questions:
What kind of defects (origin based) are expected in the above project? Justify.
Solution Guidline
[These type of questions are easy to attempt for a student as they have no definite or bookish answers. Hence everyone can attempt it with its own knowledge and will be rewarded more and more.] not part of solution
For this you need to enlist the Sources/origin of defects which are mentioned int lecture no 2 at slide 16.
Now think what kinds of defects may arise in this situation and give its reason. For example

Errors in requirement are expected in this particular scenario because the customers are not at the same location. Hence true requirements about the flow of tasks to be automate in this project may be confusing or ambiguous. Secondly many requirement are expected to be omitted due to poor or week communication between customers locating at different location.
Guidelinw
Similarly you may think another origins of defects and give examples. Related to this scenario. For reminder of origins (error in req., errors in design, errors in source code, errors in documentation, errors due to bad fixes, errors in data and table, errors in test cases)  highlighted types are as per my observations.
2. Compare the following defect prevention techniques and identify the most suitable one for the above project. Justify you answer with solid reason(s).
Solution suggestion
Again this type of question may be answered easily define and explain all three, select anyone that best suit for given scenario and state its benefits or arguments in its favor.
For example if I have to type this one . I may give its three answers. If I would select JAD , I can write arguments in its favour.
JAD
Prototyping
Case tools

My suggestions
For this JAD is Best as the domain is new for REQ Team hence joint effort will be best.
Q# 02: (Marks: 5)
Being students of Virtual University, you should be familiar with VU-LMS. You are required to identify and explain five (5) User-Satisfaction level of defects of VU-LMS (in 2 to 3 lines each).
Solution suggestions
[User satisfaction can be measured by these levels for any software. So try to find any defects relted to these factors. I will give you two examples. You may think yourself and may agree or give others as per your perception] not part of solution
Here are overall mesurement for user-satisfaction lecture no 6 slide no9. Your task to enlist on five out of these in terms of defect. I have solved two examples .
User perception of quality and reliability
User perception of features in the software product
User perception of ease of learning
User perception of ease of use
User perception of customer support
User perception of speed of defect repairs
Sometimes due to heavy traffic on last days of assignment VULMS get trouble and then speed to repair that defect take more than 10 hours. As that time at 12am no troubleshooting staff is available.
7. User perception of speed of adding new features
Vulms is updating its features continuously but the being a customer speed of the adding new features are not as much fast as it should be. On semester basis it must be updated and new features must be added.
8. User perception of virtues of competitive products
9. User perception of the value versus the cost of the package
….Try others 3 …as I did
 Q# 03: (Marks: 20 (5+5+10))
Read the research paper titled “Defect Prevention and Process Improvement Methodology for Outsourced Software Projects”. (The paper is attached with this assignment package).
You are required to write a summary (a paragraph at most 12 lines) of this paper which should include the following:
Need for the research,  ( do at your own)
Key Contribution
Critical analysis (i.e strengths and weaknesses) of the paper

RSS

Latest Activity

فقیہہ اقدس liked ٹمبکٹو's discussion محبّت اور دل - عشق مجازی
22 minutes ago
Choudary Nafees Ejaz commented on + M.Tariq Malik's group STAT404 Regression and Correlation
2 hours ago
Choudary Nafees Ejaz joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
2 hours ago
Choudary Nafees Ejaz liked + M.Tariq Malik's group STAT404 Regression and Correlation
2 hours ago
MUHAMMAD KASHIF replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG506 World Englishes Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group ENG506 World Englishes
4 hours ago
MUHAMMAD KASHIF joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to ayesha's discussion CS614 Assignment NO.1 Fall 2019 Solution&Discussion Due date: 14 Nov 2019 in the group CS614 Data Warehousing
4 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to ayesha's discussion CS614 Assignment NO.1 Fall 2019 Solution&Discussion Due date: 14 Nov 2019 in the group CS614 Data Warehousing
4 hours ago
Profile IconKhadija Naveed, Muhammad Abdullah, maha khan and 6 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
4 hours ago
MUHAMMAD KASHIF replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion ENG505 Language Learning Theories Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group ENG505 Language Learning Theories
5 hours ago
MUHAMMAD KASHIF joined + M.Tariq Malik's group
5 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS201 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 14-11-2019 in the group CS201 Introduction to Programming
5 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PAK301 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 21-11-2019 in the group PAK301 Pakistan Studies
5 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion PAK301 Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 21-11-2019 in the group PAK301 Pakistan Studies
5 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to Rana Ali's discussion EDU201 Learning Theories Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group EDU201 Learning Theories
5 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion HRM624 Conflict Management Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 21-11-2019 in the group HRM624 Conflict Management
5 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion HRM624 Conflict Management Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion Due Date: 21-11-2019
5 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group HRM624 Conflict Management
5 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik replied to + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS723 Probability and Stochastic Processes Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion in the group CS723 Probability and Stochastic Processes
5 hours ago
+ M.Tariq Malik liked + M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS723 Probability and Stochastic Processes Assignment No 01 Fall 2019 Solution & Discussion
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service