We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Objective: Practical understanding of Information Systems. This assignment has been designed to develop ability to design ERD and for understanding of Web Architectures. (Covers Lecture 23-28)

1. A company ABC has a website for record management of its employees. Login is assigned to every new employee so he can access and manage his information. Personal information (including dependents) of an employee is maintained. He can check his monthly salary slip online. After probation period, he can apply for loan from company according to his pay scale by filling form. Moreover, he marks attendance online and can check previous attendance log.
At least 1 project is assigned to each employee and he can check project related information and reports on website.
you are required to:
(a) Draw an ER-Model (Entity Relationship Diagram) for above scenario
(b) Add basic attributes for entities (with identification of primary key)
(c) Include types of relationship (15 Marks)
2. A software company “Vision” has its head office in USA. It hires developers from Pakistan which are working offshore for their project. Access of its online web portal has been given to development team so they may access and work online on different applications. Company checks online work status regularly.
Vision needs privacy for online contents and applications with access only to its team in Pakistan. It has low budget to pay for internet services.
(a) Which internet /web architecture is suitable for “Vision”?
(b) Write at least 3 major benefits of adopted web architecture (5 Marks)
Note. Copied answer through any source will get zero marks. Moreover, a good assignment submitted by the student will be declared as excellent and will be acknowledged.

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 8667

Replies to This Discussion

ERD handouts k page no 115 py hy

I think we also draw circle to show attributes and i think we should follow diagram on page 117

u r right sahiba

ERD ka jo model draw krna hy kya us main hi in 3 opetion a b r c k ans solve krny hy ja phr seperatly in k ans dyny hy 

(c) Include types of relationship  

plz tell me about what i do?

i think huma is right ERD my hi tino k answer mill jyn gy because ERD my unho ny lines k zariye reation to show kiya hua hy k one to one hy ya one to many hy ya many to many hy lakin attributes kesy zaher krny hyn?

ap se yeh model bana k nahe mojay b guide kar do

Student's Message: Msg No. 724259
Subject: assignment
I want to ask sir that we have to all question differently or we have to draw a diagram and have to explain all three question
(c) Include types of relationship 
Post Your Comments
Other Students' Comments: 0

Instructor's Reply:

Dear Maryam,

All these things are part of ERD, separately mentioned to avoid any confusion and for better understanding.

Regards,

ok

kiya instructor kehna chahty hyn k alag alag bana skty hyn?

diagram k ander hi a b or c ka ans ho alag se nhi krna

plz anyone tell me the merit and demerit of ERD

Attachments:

please help me mojay tu kuch samaj nahe a rahe

RSS

Latest Activity

+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PHY301 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion
2 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added a discussion to the group PHY301 Circuit Theory
3 minutes ago
Profile IconPooja kumari and UZMA joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
8 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS408 Assignment No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS408 Human Computer Interaction
10 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS408 Assignment No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS408 Human Computer Interaction
11 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PAD603 GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Last Date: in the group PAD603 Governance, Democracy and Society
21 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik liked +M.Tariq Malik's discussion PAD603 GDB No 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion Last Date:
21 minutes ago
Profile IconMishal Anwar, NAVED AHMAD, Wajiha Munir and 17 more joined Virtual University of Pakistan
21 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik added 2 discussions to the group PAD603 Governance, Democracy and Society
23 minutes ago
Shahid Nawaz Khan replied to +M.Tariq Malik's discussion CS402 Assignment 01 Fall 2020 Solution / Discussion in the group CS402 Theory of Automata
33 minutes ago
Shahid Nawaz Khan joined +M.Tariq Malik's group
33 minutes ago
+M.Tariq Malik replied to Waseem Aziz's discussion GDB MGT101 - Financial Accounting Friday, November 27, 2020 in the group MGT101 Financial Accounting
50 minutes ago

Looking For Something? Search Here

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service