We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Cs507 ki assignment ha and how to solve.
record a video file (audio+video) for making the assignment read the following instructions
Instructions for the assignment preparation:
• You are required to make a presentation file (.ppt or .pptx) for your assignment solution
• Presentation will consist of maximum of 4 – 5 slides
• First slide will contain student name and ID
• Remaining slides(3-4) will contain the solution of the assignment
• You have to formally present your assignment with proper dress code and have to record the video of your
• You can use any video recording facility such as web cam, camera, mobile phone or etc. for recording of
your presentation (See the tutorial “Tips for Recording Videos.mp4” available at download section of
• In first slide, you will tell your name and ID, and in remaining slides, you will be required to explain your
• Your introduction and explanation should not take more than 4 to 5 minutes
• After recording of your presentation, you have to convert your video in “.3gp” format using any video
conversion tool to reduce the size of the video file. (See the tutorial “Video Compression.mp4” available
at download section of VULMS)
• After converting the video in .3gp format, review your file to verify that audio and video are properly
• Install VLC media player to view your compressed video before uploading on VU-LMS. You can
download VLC from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.html.
• It is preferable to use English in your presentation in case of reluctance you can also use Urdu language.
• Note that you will record your presentation standing in front of camera.
Please view the Assignment Submission Process document provided to you by the Virtual University for
Compress your video file and presentation file using any compression tool like WINZIP or WINRAR
Save your assignment with your ID (e.g. bc020200786.rar)
Make sure that size of assignment file should not exceed 30 MB
No assignment will be accepted through email.
Weightage of Assignment:
• This assignment has 5% weightage of your overall marks in CS507.
Rules for Marking:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
The assignment is submitted after due date.
In assignment file the student name with vu student id is not mentioned
The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupted.
Question 1 : What is Grid Computing? Discuss Distributed Computing vs Grid Computing.
(10 Marks= 5 for Slides+ 5 for Contents)
Total Assignment Marks =20 ( 10 for Question 1+ 10 for Presentation/Video)
Be precise in your answer. Write in your own words according to the problem statement. Don’t write
unnecessary or irrelevant information it will mark zero.
Data should be properly formatted
Do not put any query on MDB related to assignment,
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)