|Published On: Wednesday, March 20, 2019|
Call for Business Ideas Batch-IV
Student Startup Business Center
Virtual University of Pakistan
Be an Entrepreneur!!
Transform your Ideas in to successful business
Apply for SSBC Incubation Services, Batch-IV
An opportunity to get seed money up to Rs. 300,000
Business Idea Submission Deadline: April 14, 2019
Submit at SSBC website at: http://ssbc.vu.edu.pk/Pages/Events.aspx
For more details, please contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Start Up Business Center is a platform at VU to foster entrepreneurial spirit in the students and to provide them conducive environment to nurture their business ideas into successful business ventures. This initiative is supported by Virtual University of Pakistan in collaboration with HEC-Pakistan, and PEP Foundation, USA. SSBC is envisioned to promote entrepreneurship among the students by encouraging them through business ideas competitions, providing them seed money, free office working space, free training facilities and provision of complete ongoing support and guidance to the successful incubates and counseling from the veteran entrepreneurs.
SSBC at Virtual University of Pakistan is inviting business ideas for SSBC Batch-IV. The student or group of students (maximum two) can submit their viable business ideas on the website of SSBC (http://ssbc.vu.edu.pk/Pages/Events.aspx). Click Here to watch the video to learn about the submission process.
Who can participate?
· Only currently enrolled active students of Virtual University of Pakistan are eligible to apply for business ideas as per the below given eligibility criteria. Students enrolled in short courses cannot apply.
· Oversees students and VU employees who are enrolled as VU student are not eligible to apply for SSBC.
Terms & Conditions:
· One student will be allowed to submit only one business idea; either individually or in a team.
· A team should not be comprised of more than two members.
· Each individual/team needs to submit innovative business idea and must not copy from any source.
· Shortlisted business ideas will be invited for submission of full business plans.
· Only practical and financially viable business plans will be shortlisted for presentation.
· The business idea’s financial worth should not exceed more than Rs. 300,000.
You are required to submit your idea in NABC format. To learn NABC approach, you are advised to visit the following links before submitting your ideas.
Business Ideas Submission Deadline:
Submit your business idea before April 14, 2019 at http://ssbc.vu.edu.pk/Pages/Events.aspx
+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
aap kay kitnay credit hours ho gaye dadi.
um not entrepreneur, sadly
Mouh phutt tu kafi hain waisay MashAllah say