Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Salam sisterz and brotherz

As we all knw about the new grading scheme. This grading scheme is only beneficial fr newly admitted students. Old/seniors (students of BSCS 7th r 8th semesters or MCS 3 r 4 semsters) stdnts have still cgpa 2.+ and this is Pakistan if we want a good job thn we hav skills as wel as a gud CGPA for entering in interviews or tests and (Allah na kry) may be our 1 year r 2 years will b wasted in searchng a gud job. In that time newly admitted students wll also become our competitor after that period.

Then we can not compete wth VU's stdents (newly admitted students who wll hav CGPA 3.5+) then how can we prefer on other university's stdents bcz we wll hav only 2.+ r 3.+ cgpa, even we worked hard then Newly admitted students for gaining this CGPA also. In fact we wll not be able fr applyng in jobz who demands 3.5+ cgpa. If we all completed our degree then its oka but nw we r still students of VU so this is a discouraging way fr old students. 

Any one can easily detect from old grading that it was absolute and the other semester's was relative bcz there was many B-, C or D in old grading's semesters and then can ask from us so what will we reply on their question? and two grading scheme in one transcript is not a good idea. 

I request to all seniors plz mail VU's rector for upgrading previous semester's gradz also.

I think all r seniors so i dnt hav to write words fr mail here. U all can understand properly n have more words then me. Hope u all wll cooperate. Email i.d of Rector is: rector@vu.edu.pk and also send BCC to sihgilani@hec.gov.pk  chair person of HEC. 

Thank u all seniors fr reading and cooperating. 

Note: Mods don't take it a wrong post.  

Regards:

◊ᏠᏕ (ᏕᏬᎷᏰᏗᏝᏗ)◊

BSCS 7

Views: 2092

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sure i wll mail n plz all stdents should also mail  thx fr sharng n postv response waqas ahmed 

thx fr positv reply innocent pari 

This is becoming a serious matter.

Concern is right to some extent.

Following steps can be taken:

1) First have to clear either VU will adjust old CGPA as per new Grading system or not?

2) Need to check some old student degree that how they mention grade on the degree. (In old days there was some different criteria for different universities).

Now If you don't get positive reply then:

1) All of you must sent email to VU. But must all of you.

2) Put one application in writing to all local campuses and ask them to forward.

3) If no response within one month. Then its time to contact court. No one need to appear in front of court. A lawyer can be hired on behalf of students. It will take only 20 to 50 students who will authorize lawyer to appear on their behalf plus the lawyer fee that must be shared. It will take hardly one month to resolve this matter.

4) Another free effort can be done through some media. I have contact in media but I never used it before, but I can try. Also still I am not sure that this scheme is harmful for students future.

In different universities different policies, different grading scheme have been introduced, but it hardly effects any students future. Like; Lot of universities were using annual system, but they replaced it with semester system in the same way. Semester put more GPA as compared to Annual system. Passing marks criteria, grading scheme, %age marks, aggregate counting, criteria for degree awarding, honors criteria, a lot of thing has been changed with the passage of time.

In past for interview call it was important to see what is the marks of the candidate but now a days it is changed. Now they try to call those candidates who has good CV ethics and have shown what a candidate can do for them. And it same for new fresh and experienced candidate. When you target a job you have to judge what actually the requirement is and how you can cop with that requirement.  So, at the moment one must not be worried for JOB.

thx iOS bro

1) First have to clear either VU will adjust old CGPA as per new Grading system or not?

Ys i asked about ths then they replied:

It will only be applied to Fall 2013 semester onwards. The previous record stays as it is.

Regards,
-------------------
when i said to thm that VU wll giv transcrpt of 2 gradng scheme then they replied:
There is no indication on the transcript as to how the grades have been awarded. There never is.
Regards,
----------------

2) Need to check some old student degree that how they mention grade on the degree. (In old days there was some different criteria for different universities).

I hav an old degree of VU too they did not mention on it about markng scheme. 

n now we will hav transcript wth two marking scheme accordng to VU. Infact VU issuing transcrpt of two schemes in ths semster also. 

1) All of you must sent email to VU. But must all of you.

hm u r rite bro.

2) Put one application in writing to all local campuses and ask them to forward.

oka

3) If no response within one month. Then its time to contact court. No one need to appear in front of court. A lawyer can be hired on behalf of students. It will take only 20 to 50 students who will authorize lawyer to appear on their behalf plus the lawyer fee that must be shared. It will take hardly one month to resolve this matter.

hmm oka 

4) Another free effort can be done through some media. I have contact in media but I never used it before, but I can try. Also still I am not sure that this scheme is harmful for students future.

thx bro

Bro for pvt jobs they need skills bt grlz prefer to do teaching nd applyng fr teachng govt prefer those who hav high CGPA r marks.  Infact the schemes of PM is also givng on merits. 

If there r stdents of same university then obviously they wll prefer those stdents who hav high CGPA nd there r some jobs wich is announced after 2 r 3 years.

DIRECTORATE OF QUALITY ENHANCEMENT (DQE)

Email:    QEC@vu.edu.pk 

Phone:   +92 (42) 111 880 880

• Dr. Muhammad Nawaz, Advisor

Phone Ext: 215

• Dr. Sadaqat Mehdi, Coordinator

Phone Ext: 141
  • Muhammad Rizwan Saleem Sandhu, Deputy Director

Phone Ext: 8813

1. Mubasher Majeed Qadri, Quality Assurance Officer

Phone Ext: 8864

Sis Allah kre + reply aae mail rector ko krne ka to koy faida nae hoya n dake abb QEC ko krne ka faida hota ha ya nae

inshAllah. sis hope so 

g sis just hope he to ha

igur new grading  pichlya semeter per implement hui to jo subject hum na D grade pass kiya huya hain wo b F grade ma ho jya ga or wo dobra lana perya ga........

ha ye v ha

but sis nae F ho skta aap dake na grade scheme new

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service