We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Attesstion of virtual university degree from saudi embassy

Salam
I have an important problem to discuss
I have heard from many people who are studying as overseas students from ksa in vu that saudi arabia has banned vu degree and they are not attesting it , which means that those who are studying from vu cannot work or complete thier studies in saudi arabia . And they are wasting thier time and money . I want to ask from students who have studied before how they have attested thier degrees from saudi embassy . And is there anyone who is working in ksa with vu degree . It's a serious problem and need to be solved soon .

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 2175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who is rector sahab?

rector@vu.edu.pk 

Got no reply from rector?

Oh! Complicated Issue...

Dear Salma,

You have heard or you have any valid confirmation?
because It's not logical... KSA Embassy depends only on HEC and Foreign office verification. (means if your degree is attested by HEC & FO in Pakistan.) then any Embassy can attest degree. If you need any clarification please answer here.
Regards,
-Victorious

Exactly, VU Degree is worldwide recognized. Some people spread rumours without valid information.

I have valid confirmation one of my friends brother has completed his degree and has verified from HEC and MOFA and now saudi embassy is refusing to attest the degree

Saudi Embassy must be having some other issues with his degree or attestation. My degree is attested from Saudi Embassy.  Saudi Embassy never rejects attestation on the basis of University name, probably he did not send all documents required for attestation.

Saudia

Saudi embassy don't attest the degree for many other reasons which includes spelling differences in name on passport and degree, different father name e.t.c. 

Only Saudi embassy can tell the actual issue, call them to get answer.

oh! this is very big issue...

i am also overseas student.

M/s Salma please share further information when you get from rector.

False information. I have attested degree from Saudi Embassy.

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service