We have been working very hard since 2009 to facilitate in your learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate Now.

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Attesstion of virtual university degree from saudi embassy

Salam
I have an important problem to discuss
I have heard from many people who are studying as overseas students from ksa in vu that saudi arabia has banned vu degree and they are not attesting it , which means that those who are studying from vu cannot work or complete thier studies in saudi arabia . And they are wasting thier time and money . I want to ask from students who have studied before how they have attested thier degrees from saudi embassy . And is there anyone who is working in ksa with vu degree . It's a serious problem and need to be solved soon .

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Views: 2175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, she should talk to the agent who is doing the attestation work.

Direction of Problem is very Crucial, So-therefore University Administration should resolve above-mentioned issue on immediately and assuring the students that their genuine demand would be full-filled. otherwise dissatisfaction will be increased on students gradually as thy expect to subject stated above.

Saudi Embassy rejects attestation for many reasons. Its not about university. Maybe spelling mistakes or incomplete documents or invalid job letter.

Wrong Information. Saudi Embassy did not Ban VU Degree. 

I have no interest in spreading rumors .... I have posted what i heard from some ppl ... I am an overseas student and i am worried about my degree that after completing it i will get admission in universities in ksa for masters and will get a job or not ? You went yourself to pakistan to attest your degree or through an agent ?

For HEC, student has to go herself and for Saudi Embassy, agent is required.

Did you get it done by your self or thru Agent? I'll be completing my studies soon, so wanted information about it .

FOR HEC, student has to go herself, for EMbassy, agent is required.

Dear Sir, I have one query, I hear from someone that Saudi Arabia embassy banned the Vu degree attestation can you confirm this new fake or real. if this news fake please take action and inform the student about this.

Thanks Imran Muhammad jan

Vu reply this

The matter has been taken up with the HEC since it concerns graduates not just from VU, but from all distance learning institutions as well as candidates appearing as private students in other major universities. The final decision, however, will lie with the Saudi authorities.

Regards,
Naveed

Now i attest from UAE embassy, if anyone know a agent who can attest from Saudi embassy kindly inform me also thanks.

Mry khyal min tu University ki responsibility honi chiye to provide candidates with HEC certified degrees, since they are already registered and recognized.

Realy it is critical issue .. also i heard the Saudi embassy is not accepting any online degree

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Here

HELP SUPPORT

This is a member-supported website. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!

© 2020   Created by +M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service