We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
Bachelor of Business and Information Technology (BBIT) Course Selection Rules & Procedure
Bachelor of Business and Information Technology (BBIT)
1. Students enrolled in the first semester of their study program are given pre-selected courses; all other students may select their own courses subject to their scheme of studies and the limitations prescribed in the rules below.
i. For the first and second semesters a maximum of 15 credit hours are allowed
ii. For the third and subsequent semester(s) a maximum of 18 credit hours are allowed. However, in certain cases, the University may allow to enroll maximum 21 credit hours only if student’s CGPA is ≥ 3.00 out of 4.
iii. For Final semester, maximum 21 credit hours of coursework are allowed in addition to Project/Internship as applicable, subject to the condition that all degree requirements will be completed within the same semester and no other course selection rules, such as pre-requisite or specialization requirements will be violated.
Note: Maximum limits prescribed for enrollment of credit hours includes ‘F’ or ‘D’ grade courses, if any enrolled.
3. Students taking less than the course load prescribed by their scheme of studies will require extra semesters to complete the curriculum; in such cases they will also have to bear the additional cost.
4. During a study program, students may attempt to improve a "D" grade course only once.
Rules for Final Projects:
5. Final Project may only be taken by the eight semester regular students.
6. In order to enroll for a Final Project, students must have:
i. Achieved a CGPA of 2.0 or higher.
ii. Earned 105 or more credit hours.
In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:
(Note: Final Project spans two consecutive semesters however, it is selected only once)
(Note: You may want to consult your scheme of studies under the Student Services section in your LMS account, in case of any confusion).
RECOMMENDATION: Full Time Regular Students Are Urged To Follow Their Prescribed Scheme Of Studies.
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)