Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Have you ever imagined that the mirrors used at several places like Bathrooms, Hotels, toilets, cloth changing rooms can cheat you. Have you ever heard of the two way mirror which is from one side is absolutely transparent
while from another side acts as a mirror. It’s not a joke but such Mirrors
exists and even installed at many places. Don’t panic my intention is not to
scare you but let you know that you should be cautious while using private
places. But the question is how to determine them as it is very hard to trace
them by simply looking at them.. so now what?

There is a very simple method you have to implement. Put your fingernails to the surface of the mirror. If there is a gap you find between the finger and the mirror image then it is absolutely safe to use, but if there is no gap means
your finger directly touches the image then there may the chances that it is two
way mirror (and may be the chances you can be seen from the other side). This
nothing cost you but makes you safe while using Trial Rooms or such places where
privacy matters.

So, my dear Friends specially girls..just be aware of Hidden Cameras in Mirror...if you go to any shopping mall,,,or any shop , where there is a mirror in the trial room.....just check it properly then try ur clothes fitting....

Views: 448

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

u welcome my dear......@ sammmy ......

@ NK: YEs my dear we should be aware of it!!!
a very good information about hidden cameras .... the best way is to close the light ,if there is no light , there is no image in mirror,by safe use your own light. i think it may be safe or not .i think the best way is to check the mirror first then do other things.
no dear i dont think soo....coz now a days camera have such lenses that can see in darkness...wat abt mallls when they are closed...locked and dark....coz there are cameras..which are recording the a clear view even of darkness...
leave this topic plz :)
i have a problem that from tomorrow my zero semester will start , the lecture will be at 9:00 am and at that time i will be not with my computer. give me way that after morning i take that lecture in evening.
the lecture is on vutv and it is also not display vutv.
plz help me????

thrz night vision cameras.......

n aur to aur kuch ki casing to aesi rakhty hain k aglay ko shak b na ho k ye camera hy.....just for security.......

kdhr  speaker mein camera fix kiye.....

kidhr Light mein...

Mean aesi jaghan k ksi ka guman b ni ho skta Asani n Aaj kal to cameray wala Cell phne kdhr b hide kr dein aur bad mein jb females ko pta lgta to itsss.......tooooo. lateeee

So plz B Aware bcz aaj kal shadi Biyah k Hallsss... n othr aksr jghan par Security Hidden Cameras hain k koi yakeen b ni kry ga k is mein b camera ho skta.........

ALLAH samjh Bhuuj dy..

u welcome :)
Samreen...u r rite.........its SPECIALLY for girls........nice sharing......... :D
oh yea....how tiny oness.... :)
naa jeee :D
Fankz yaWr !!
So nyc ov uuh !!
thnx dear and felcome @ sehrish :D

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

Latest Activity

+ ! Agha RoShaaan Khan+ commented on + M.Tariq Malik's page Chit Chat Wall
49 minutes ago
+ ! Agha RoShaaan Khan+ replied to Mr Siren Head's discussion Ning Chats
52 minutes ago