Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

Views: 617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any reference? 

All these are baseless and fabricated stories, and there is no evidence or reference for them, as far as I know.

It is possible that these stories must have been made up by some fanatic Shias, who exaggerate in the veneration of ՙAlī and other member of the Prophet’s ﷺ household.

Not only that, it is also against the Qur’ān to believe in such stories, since, according to the Qur’ān, transforming nature (iḥālat al-ṭabāՙa) is impossible for anyone except Allah or His Prophets , as rightly pointed out by Ibn Ḥazm.

Ibn Ḥazm explains that to accept such unsubstantiated miracle claims as being within the realm of the possible would be mean that “the impossible, possible, and necessary would all be equivalent (istawā), and thus all truths (ḥaqā’iq) would be undermined (baṭalat)” [see ՙAlī ibn Aḥmad Ibn Ḥazm, al-Fiṣal fī ’l-Milal wa’l-Ahwā’ wa’l-Niḥal, 5 vols (Cairo: Maktabat al-Khānjī, 1964), 5:2–3].

i agreed

Thanx

great, i agreed 

Thanx

Thanx

good question

G

RSS

Looking For Something? Search Below

VIP Member Badge & Others

How to Get This Badge at Your Profile DP

------------------------------------