Latest Activity In Study Groups

Join Your Study Groups

VU Past Papers, MCQs and More

We non-commercial site working hard since 2009 to facilitate learning Read More. We can't keep up without your support. Donate.

HapPii hAppI Birthday saRah Apii ...
Always be haPpY 😘. Allah bless u aloOt of happiness alot of sucessful in every filed of life😊😊 ... I wish this new year of life ur all wishes and dreams comes truE ❤❤
Many many happy returns of the day sarah apoooooo
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰jug jug jiooo My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy🥳💋🥰You have been there for me no matter what. I love you, my dear friend, and I am so excited to share your special day with you.🤩🤭Your birthday is going to be truly special.🥳❤️Happy birthday!! I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all of your birthday wishes come true❤️💙! I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever🥳🤩💙!Today is not the end of another year, but the start of a new one. 💋
“Wish you were here for me to spoil today. I wish you a very Happy Birthday.😍 Not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a friend like you. 🧡🧡🧡Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I wish you get all that you truly deserve.😘😘
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen.🥰 I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God's love for you🖤🖤
Have a great day and enjoy in your life! Come on and keep smiling, show the world that you can conquer it if you ever wanted to. ❣❣And when things feel like they are not going so well, I will show you that you mean a lot.💖 Happy birthday to a crazy friend, who has promised to be with me until the very end of time💗
“Thanks for you being you and being mine.”“It's your day, and I can't wait to celebrate it with you.” “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”😘😘
“Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
AGAIN HAP!!! HAPP!!! B!RTHD@Y >>>
keep smiling 🙂🙂
Be happy 😊
May u live LOng !!!😘😘
I love u apuu jan😘happy birthday - PicMixBest 3 D Birthday Cake GIFs | GfycatSee JoanBlalock's Animated Gif on Photobucket. Click to play | Happy birthday princess, Happy birthday beautiful, Happy birthday dearLunaPic Edit555555 - Imgur #happybirthdayquotes | Happy birthday wishes images, Happy birthday wishes cards, Happy birthday messages

Views: 271

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks alotttttttttttt drama and aima ❤️

many many happy returns of the day sara

may Allah bless u a happy life

GOOD WISHES FROM JK

Happy Birthday

RSS

© 2021   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service