Technological advancement plays an important role in the success of every business especially in today’s era of technology. Banking sector is also paying special attention towards technological advancements in their products and services. In recent years banking sector has launched many products based on the latest technology like ATMs, internet banking, mobile banking and credit cards etc. in order to facilitate consumers at their door step. In this regard The Standard Chartered Bank has launched ‘Breeze’: its award-winning Mobile Banking application which has made Pakistan the second market in the MEPA (Malta Environment & Planning Authority) region where this application is available.
‘Breeze’ that is available on almost all smart phones like: Android phones, iPhone, BlackBerry and Nokia Symbian devices etc. is basically designed to address the needs of globally-connected customers. Now users can use Breeze by accessinghttp://m.sc.com through their mobile phone browsers. The application is accompanied by robust technology and security features which ensure personal security. These customers are now on-the-go, tech-savvy, and give value, transaction freedom and convenience. Breeze’s introduction to Pakistan follows successful launches in India, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea, China, Thailand and UAE. The bank is very satisfied with the launch of such product in the market.
Being a student of consumer banking, you are required to read the above article carefully and give your opinion about the impact and future of such technology based products (like “Breeze”) in Pakistani banking market. Your opinion should be based on logical arguments.
1. Your discussion must be based on logical facts.
2. The GDB will remain open for 3 working days.
3. Do not copy or exchange your answer with other students. Two identical / copied comments will be marked Zero (0) and may damage your grade in the course.
4. Obnoxious or ignoble answer should be strictly avoided.
5. Questions / queries related to the content of the GDB, which may be posted by the students on MDB or via e-mail, will not be replied till the due date of GDB is over.
plz help today is last date :(