We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
1. Talk straight, to the point, without any ambiguity or deception [Quran 33/70]
2. Choose best words to speak and say them in the best possible way [17/53, 2/83]
3. Do not shout. Speak politely keeping your voice low. [31/19]
4. Always speak the truth. Shun words that are deceitful and ostentatious [22/30]
5. Do not confound truth with falsehood [2/42]
6. Say with your mouth what is in your heart [3/167]
7. Speak in a civilized manner in a language that is recognized by the society and is commonly used [4/5]
8. When you voice an opinion, be just, even if it is against a relative [6/152]
9. Do not be a bragging boaster [31/18]
10. Do not talk, listen or do anything vain [23/3, 28/55]
- Holy Quran
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
You shared a master piece of code for humanity sana.....
Kamal k nuskha hai, zuban ki tarbiyat k liye.....ye thori c guidelines bhi ikhlakiat ki poori kitaab jaisi hain.
Masha Allaho Jazak Allah miss :)