We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Hello,
hw r u all?
i've come up with an issue related to coming exams spring 2010.

The problem is that last year Midterm semister Fall 2009  was started on 3rd Sep 2009 and Midterm exams were commenced on 3rd dec to 22nd Dec 2009.(19 days exams duration).

During these 3 months,we covered 22 lectures of each subject.

This time our Midterm spring 2010 semister was started on 3rd of this April n exams are being commenced on 26th May 2010 to 7th june 2010 (only 13 days exams duration).

and this time also we hv to cover 22 lectures of each subject..

yesterday only 10,10 lectures of each subject were uploaded and today 11, 11 lectures of 4 subjects n 12, 12 of 2 subjects have been uploaded by today noon.
means we hv to learned 8 new lectures today.

I think 2, 2 lectures of each subject will be uploaded in the coming days due to shortage of time... n its our problem how we manage to cover them being a normal human being n not a ROBORT huh!

I just want ur opinion tht if we students write a letter to VU management regarding extention of exam's date.. incase they extend the exams date, we will be able to prepare much better thn in this short time.

Wt u ppl think?
wts ur opinion?
kindly pen down here.
thanks
Regards,
S. Roomi Khan

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 325

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Replies to This Discussion

Yes its very big problem But at that time it is very difficult for university because students have already made their datesheet how it can be change.It is burden on our heads.
CHECK OUT THIS LINK
THIS OIS DA LETTER WE SHOULD SND
http://vustudents.ning.com/group/overseasmba1stsemister/forum/topic...
I'M GOING TO SND THIS
Hello,

This is the letter i'm going to snd to VU exam department TO EXTEND THE EXAMS DATE.

plz all ov u snd this letter from ur student id by making necessary changes like name n all..

Tommorow vu managemnet must get this letter from so many students becoz they wont do anything by getting from 2 or 3 students.

DateSheet@vu.edu.pk

here we can snd tht letter
hello dear this is raza from sweden Mba 1st semester, i was also thinking about the same thing and i had sent an email to the registrar about it and in lecture hand outs they have mentioned that after 7 weeks the mid term exam shall be held and cover what we have studied in last 7 weeks. the classes were started on i think 4 or 5th of April and from 4 April to 26th may these are 6 weeks not 7 and in every week we study almost 3 lectures of every subject and we have 6 subject the question is what about these 18 lectures?
Because i am totally new to the system, i dont know about the proceder how many days we shall get for prepartion of exams. is their any free time before the exam date or not?
i shall be thank full if any one can tell about it
and please email me the details on raza_tahirbutt@hotmail.com
because i don't no how to check the reply i just come on this page by chance i don't no how to reach on the forum again thanks.
DateSheet@vu.edu.pk
snd tht letter here
sari umer ham mar mar k ji liye
ek pal to ab hamein jeenay do jeenay do

extend the date VU. pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
Khoooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz reply i u hv snd the letter..
there is no need to send the letter for extension. final exams are more valuable than midterms and time slot for that should not be squezzed by placing such requests. so plz Roomi khan take ur books and do prepare for the upcomming exams.
good luck
yes you are write sobia, i leave my job here in sweden because of this stress, and yet i am not catching up with all this,the teachers only the cs101 is quite good all the other they speak less and waste the time much, believe me the topics they describe in 58 mins do not worth more than 30 mins if they just stick to the topic and talk to the point,
i dont no how we gona do that.
send!

RSS

Latest Activity

خنساء replied to +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion وہم
1 hour ago
خنساء liked +!!!StRaNGeR!!! +'s discussion وہم
1 hour ago
+ Տehɑr Ƙհɑղ + replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...*QUESTION SERIES...AAJ KA SAWAL NO.8(Intelligents)...*
1 hour ago
zohaib iftikhar replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...*QUESTION SERIES...AAJ KA SAWAL NO.8(Intelligents)...*
2 hours ago
zohaib iftikhar replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* QUESTION SERIES...*AAJ KA SAWAL NO.9 (For Intelligents)...*
2 hours ago
+ Տehɑr Ƙհɑղ + replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...*QUESTION SERIES...AAJ KA SAWAL NO.8(Intelligents)...*
2 hours ago
Isha Chuhdary replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* QUESTION SERIES...*AAJ KA SAWAL NO.9 (For Intelligents)...*
2 hours ago
zohaib iftikhar replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* QUESTION SERIES...*AAJ KA SAWAL NO.9 (For Intelligents)...*
3 hours ago
zohaib iftikhar liked zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* QUESTION SERIES...*AAJ KA SAWAL NO.9 (For Intelligents)...*
3 hours ago
zohaib iftikhar posted discussions
3 hours ago
zohaib iftikhar replied to zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* QUESTION SERIES...*AAJ KA SAWAL NO.1 (FOR BRILLIANTS)
3 hours ago
zohaib iftikhar liked zohaib iftikhar's discussion ...* QUESTION SERIES...*AAJ KA SAWAL NO.1 (FOR BRILLIANTS)
3 hours ago

© 2020   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service