We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>

Looking For Something at vustudents.ning.com? Click Here to Search

www.bit.ly/vucodes

+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution

www.bit.ly/papersvu

+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More

Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion

How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.

Congratulations on your engagement My brother Nomi Bhai and my sweeet jano my life Noor Rana

Today I Am glad to announce that My brother and Our ning moderator Nomi Bhai Got engaged with My cute sis My love My life Noor Rana 

May this new journey of your life bring you all the love and happiness in the world. Enjoy your day and happy engagement!. I am so happy for you my brother. Congratulations on getting engaged and finding true love.

Congratulations on getting engaged my brother! You deserve all the happiness and nothing but the best in this world.Happy engagement to the best brother in the world! May your love for each other grow stronger each and every day.Wishing you lots of wonderful times and togetherness today and the years to come. Happy engagement my brother!

Stay Happy 

Stay Blessed 

Stay Safe 

May ALLAH shower his countless blessings on both of you.. Both of you are very special for me... 

>

+ How to Follow the New Added Discussions at Your Mail Address?

+ How to Join Subject Study Groups & Get Helping Material?

+ How to become Top Reputation, Angels, Intellectual, Featured Members & Moderators?

+ VU Students Reserves The Right to Delete Your Profile, If?

See Your Saved Posts Timeline

Views: 249

+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)

+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)

+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?)

+ Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:-* nayab 

yesoooooooooooooo nayab ke jann 

Ina pyr kyu a raha mujh pH Khair to ha na hahahaha

awwww thank you 

no thnxxx app dono ky liye jann b hazir ha   me was zara ill.. is liye late making  sorry  stay happy ap dono  jug jug jiyo 

Congratulations 

congrats  koji  moti shoni  noori  or  nomi bhaii  :P:P

hamesha  khush rho  2no Aik sath  Ameen suma  Ameen 

Congratulations NOuman g 

CONGRATULATIONS both of you

yeh nomi ki muramat ke liye

ye beelan bh kisi kaam na aye gyy

Heartiest CONGRATXXXXX to BOTH FOMI ND NOOR Allah Ap dono ko kHUSh rkhy ..Ameen!

RSS

© 2019   Created by + M.Tariq Malik.   Powered by

Promote Us  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service