We are here with you hands in hands to facilitate your learning & don't appreciate the idea of copying or replicating solutions. Read More>>
+ Link For Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution
+ Link For Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More
Dear Students! Share your Assignments / GDBs / Quizzes files as you receive in your LMS, So it can be discussed/solved timely. Add Discussion
How to Add New Discussion in Study Group ? Step By Step Guide Click Here.
In the mess of this current Pandemic of Coronavirus around the world. Here iz the link for self-assessment either you have corona symptoms of not. No need to panic or creating any paranoia.
Just follow the link to know about your current states...!
.+ http://bit.ly/vucodes (Link for Assignments, GDBs & Online Quizzes Solution)
+ http://bit.ly/papersvu (Link for Past Papers, Solved MCQs, Short Notes & More)+ Click Here to Search (Looking For something at vustudents.ning.com?) + Click Here To Join (Our facebook study Group)
thnks nice sharing
Really appreciate your sharing dear, khansi ho jane pe psycho ho jane ka koi fayeda nahi, baki sari symptoms ko check kiye beghair ye samaj bethna k corona ho gaya hai ye batain apke or dosron k liye pareshani peda karen ge.
So check out for following symtoms, these symptoms were uploaded on the government website of France, I have translated it into english language. Apne ap ko check kerne k liye ye questions kuch idea de sakte hain but a proper test and a doctor are the final authority.
Khud se apne ap ko beemar samaj k "a man who was a hospital" ka kirdar mat banain.
These are the questions to ask to yourself:
1. Do you think you have or have had a fever in the past few days (chills, sweating)?
2. In the past few days, do you have a cough or an increase in your usual cough?
3. In recent days, have you noticed a sharp decrease or loss in your taste or smell?
4. Do you have a sore throat these past few days?
5. In the past 24 hours, have you had diarrhea? With at least 3 loose stools.
6. In recent days, have you been unusually tired?
7. Have you been unable to eat or drink FOR 24 HOURS OR MORE?
8. In the past 24 hours, have you noticed an UNUSUAL shortness of breath when speaking or making a small effort?
9. What is your age ? This is to calculate a specific risk factor.
10. What is your size ? In order to calculate the body mass index which is a factor influencing the risk of complications of the infection.
11. What is your weight ? In order to calculate the body mass index which is a factor influencing the risk of complications of the infection.
12. Do you have unbalanced high blood pressure? Or do you have heart or vascular disease? Or are you taking cardiological treatment?
13. Are you diabetic?
14. Do you have or have you had cancer?
15. Do you have respiratory disease? Or are you followed by a pulmonologist?
16. Do you have chronic kidney disease on dialysis?
17. Do you have chronic liver disease?
18. Are you pregnant ?
19. Do you have a disease known to lower your immune system?
20. Are you taking immunosuppressive therapy? It is a treatment that lowers your defenses against infection.
AGAR KUCH POCHNA CHAHAIN, TO ME APNI KNOWLEDGE K MUTABIQ GUIDE KER SAKTA HON.
Thanks Buried, v basic info u shared and yes mental factor is already involved due to the global paranoia and hyph of the disease through media. Even a person feel pains in the leg might consider it Corona :P
Informative, to know about symptoms.
First time, I read sindhi lol